U.S. Unemployment Rate Drop Leaves Out Blacks, Asians

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Whatever... I disagree.

like I said, you're old as fuck and probably just will never get it. IT was always "OK" for you growing up, in your mind, so none of that is going to change now or later.

It's just...funny to still hear that stuff, decades after my grandparents died. It reminds me that there's still a generation of casual, unapologetic racists around. It's more to the "I don't understand how racist I am" type of people...and yes, I get that. I'm not gonna harp on it, because that kind of thing really only dies when such people die.

• Love
Reactions: Pohemi

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
"I apologize for you being offended."

Yeah, that always works.

That wasn't what I said. That is what you wanted to read into it.

I told him previously:

"There was nothing snide or derogatory about it. I could see where it could be misinterpreted and I meant nothing derogatory by it. I apologize if you saw it as snide or demeaning."

It doesn't matter. Offended people are just going to find a reason to be offended regardless.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
like I said, you're old as fuck and probably just will never get it. IT was always "OK" for you growing up, in your mind, so none of that is going to change now or later.

It's just...funny to still hear that stuff, decades after my grandparents died. It reminds me that there's still a generation of casual, unapologetic racists around. It's more to the "I don't understand how racist I am" type of people...and yes, I get that. I'm not gonna harp on it, because that kind of thing really only dies when such people die.

Well, I guess now I'm a casual, unapologetic racist. LOL

I am casual, I can't say unapologetic as I have apologized more than once in this thread. I am not a racist. Old fashioned doesn't equal racist.

Last edited:

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Well, I guess now I'm a casual, unapologetic racist. LOL

I am casual, I can't say unapologetic as I have apologized more than once in this thread. I am not a racist. Old fashioned doesn't equal racist.

I am casual
"Sorry but I'm not racist" after making a racist-sounding statement is not an apology. So yes, unapologetic you remain in your refusal to ackn....ah nm you daft fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
"Sorry but I'm not racist" after making a racist-sounding statement is not an apology. So yes, unapologetic you remain in your refusal to ackn....ah nm you daft fucker.

Well if that is the way you want to interpret what I said. I don't care what You think or don't think.

I love the way you called what I said as "racist-sounding". Which means it wasn't racist, but your perception was interpreting it as racist. Agree?

Your comments are a joke.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Well if that is the way you want to interpret what I said. I don't care what You think or don't think.

I love the way you called what I said as "racist-sounding". Which means it wasn't racist, but your perception was interpreting it as racist. Agree?

Your comments are a joke.
Keep projecting your inadequacies on others, cretin. You're not fooling many here.

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11