U.S. Unemployment Rate Drop Leaves Out Blacks, Asians

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Yeah he wasn’t he wrong.

Pcgeek11 believes the commonly accepted meaning of words is gibberish. His posts are finally explained.

Forgive me, but this phrase by you " Yeah he wasn’t he wrong." makes absolutely no sense. In other words Gibberish.

Gibberish - gib·ber·ish
unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense.
"he talks gibberish"

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Forgive me, but this phrase by you " Yeah he wasn’t he wrong." makes absolutely no sense. In other words Gibberish.

Gibberish - gib·ber·ish
unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense.
"he talks gibberish"
Ok grammar nazi, I apologize for the typo. My post about your own secret version of the English language still stands.

He wasn’t wrong. Put another way your original post is full of shit, like your diaper.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Ok grammar nazi, I apologize for the typo. My post about your own secret version of the English language still stands.

He wasn’t wrong. Put another way your original post is full of shit, like your diaper.

All I can do is read your words, I can't read your mind. The print is too small.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
All I can do is read your words, I can't read your mind. The print is too small.
Dude you have been incredibly racist in this thread. Your basic idea is racist and then you referred to ‘you black people’. That you didn’t even begin to think that might not be an appropriate way to say something says a lot about who you are as a person.

Take what you wrote and discuss it with your children. Hopefully they have managed to grow beyond you and can get through your small mindedness and enlighten you.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Dude you have been incredibly racist in this thread. Your basic idea is racist and then you referred to ‘you black people’. That you didn’t even begin to think that might not be an appropriate way to say something says a lot about who you are as a person.

Take what you wrote and discuss it with your children. Hopefully they have managed to grow beyond you and can get through your small mindedness and enlighten you.

I haven't said one racist thing in this thread.

As for the "You Black People" comment, I've already explained it.

Just following along with HIS Comment where he used the exact same sentiment.

" You should give us black people some credit for protesting for our lives."

Where I responded:

" I've never said anything against you black people protesting for your lives or any other injustice."

So it's OK for Homer to say black people, but I can't. That is silly, I didn't say anything derogatory or dismissive.

Reactions: Thunder 57

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I haven't said one racist thing in this thread.

As for the "You Black People" comment, I've already explained it.

Just following along with HIS Comment where he used the exact same sentiment.

" You should give us black people some credit for protesting for our lives."

Where I responded:

" I've never said anything against you black people protesting for your lives or any other injustice."

So it's OK for Homer to say black people, but I can't. That is silly, I didn't say anything derogatory or dismissive.
You not understanding what is racist is far different from not saying a racist thing in this thread. I know you are incapable of understanding that from anyone here which is why I suggested having a discussion with your children.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
You not understanding what is racist is far different from not saying a racist thing in this thread. I know you are incapable of understanding that from anyone here which is why I suggested having a discussion with your children.

Whatever... I disagree.

JockoJohnson

Golden Member
May 20, 2009
Looking for racism where it doesn't exist is a big problem. There is plenty enough racism going around in this country now. No need to fabricate it to try and make a point.

Take off the racist-colored glasses and you might see that not everyone is a racist.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Looking for racism where it doesn't exist is a big problem. There is plenty enough racism going around in this country now. No need to fabricate it to try and make a point.

Take off the racist-colored glasses and you might see that not everyone is a racist.

You can be as ignorant as the geek I don’t really care.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I've never said anything against you black people protesting for your lives or any other injustice. That is your right and you are welcome to it. I have no issues with peaceful protesters.

It is the looting, burning, killing and rioting I have an issue with, no matter who is doing it.

I don't glue myself to the coverage, but I haven't seen "knuckledragging rednecks with their semi-automatic weapons showing up in blackface to make fun of black people". And if they are then they are fucked up for doing it.

Then again I have no issues with a business owner arming himself and getting others to arm to protect their business from looters and rioters. As long as that is all they are doing.
lets discuss the looting and burning, killing(really,,oh by Police) ans rioting for a minute -- you do realize a lot of white fringe groups on both sides have been fanning those flames??

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Where did I generically compare "good white people" vs us black people protesting for our lives?

When I said it looks nearly balanced between whites and blacks protesting? I didn't compare anything, I only made an observation of what I saw on the news.

Look, it is obvious you are going to be offended regardless of what I say.

I apologized for what you took as a snide comment. I refuse to kiss your ass.

I'm done with it.
"You" or "your" was not directed at you if that makes sense. I was directing it at the comparison.

I accepted what you said

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
lets discuss the looting and burning, killing(really,,oh by Police) ans rioting for a minute -- you do realize a lot of white fringe groups on both sides have been fanning those flames??

OK, Here are my thoughts.

Looting, burning, killing and rioting are never OK regardless of who is doing it. I would also like to mention David Dorn who was killed during some looting. They should be arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

It is just that simple.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Talk to them specifically about your ideas in this thread and the language you used.

My ideas and language are just fine. I have explained my intent and meaning. Feel free to hold onto your interpretation is you so choose. I do not need your approval or acceptance.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
My ideas and language are just fine. I have explained my intent and meaning. Feel free to hold onto your interpretation is you so choose. I do not need your approval or acceptance.

I guess if you saying racist things and assuming them is just fine then yeah you’re “just fine”.