U.S. Supreme Court on 2nd Amendment Started today

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

1EZduzit

Lifer
Feb 4, 2002
Originally posted by: punchkin
Originally posted by: 1EZduzit
Originally posted by: punchkin
Originally posted by: 1EZduzit
Let's see. People own guns, they have owned guns since they began colonizing this country 400 years ago. They put in the Bill of Rights that the people had the right to keep and bear arms.

Some idiot comes along and says, no you don't have the right to own guns and your too ignorant to understand why..... and don't question my qualifacations to make that determination either.

Too funny, most people couldn't act as ignorant as you if they were trying.

See my previous collection of just a few of your bon mots in this thread.

You didn't include the most pertinent one..... laughable.

You twist and turn in an effort to appear knowledgeable, but in fact you're a know-nothing who claimed, among your other ridiculous posts, that to know constitutional legislative intent, one has only to look at centuries of history following its enactment. Enjoy your life-- I couldn't be happy being so desperately stupid.

No, I am claiming the centuries of history previous to AND following the enactment of the Bill of rights gives us precendent and defines the intent.

You on the other hand are claiming we've been doing it wrong for the last 400 years. You need to back that up with something besides telling everyone who disagrees with you that they're stupid, otherwise you just come across as a spoiled little kid.