U.S. soldier kills tiger in Baghdad

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LilBlinbBlahIce

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Dari
Let's hear it for the soldier. I went to the Bronx Zoo with my girlfriend and her cousin the other day. When I passed by the lion area, they started licking their lips.

God you're a sick fvck. Or were you trying to make a funny?

LilBlinbBlahIce

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2001
Originally posted by: nutxo
Originally posted by: JackStorm
He's a US soldier. He'll never be tried for what he did. At most he'll get a slap on the wrist. After all, it's *JUST* an animal, and he had to save his mentally challenged friend, who was being nice and feeding the tirger. Beside, not like US soldiers can be tried under international laws anyway. So, let's just shalk this up as a mercy kill or whatever, and save ourselfs the trouble of thinking about this to much.

heh, I'm kinda surpriced something like this didn't happen sooner.

Wow, you're stupid.

UCMJ is a very strict set of laws, much more strict than any pansy like yourself will ever live under.

ITs a freakin joke for anyone here over 18 to pass judgement on anyone thats actually serving their country overseas right now.

Unless you're in the sh!t yourself right now it's a freaking joke for you to pass judgement on us. Just because you're serving your country does not mean you cannot fvck up. Anyone with half a brain, and I'm sure almost everyone serving in the military, would find this kind of behavior unacceptable. I like to think that the majority of our military personel would never dream of partaking in such counterproductive misbehavior.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Let's hear it for the soldier. I went to the Bronx Zoo with my girlfriend and her cousin the other day. When I passed by the lion area, they started licking their lips.

I guess that locked in cages is where ALL Species other than Human should be.. right?

spaceman

Lifer
Dec 4, 2000
Originally posted by: dahunan

I guess that locked in cages is where ALL Species other than Human should be.. right?

until they can cage us..yep.
:)

CaptnKirk

Lifer
Jul 25, 2002
So one day the Lion Tamer up and quits the Circus.
The Circus advertises that they need a new Lion Tamer.

The next day two applicants show up, one a very attractive lady
and the other a big and burly he-man type.

The Ring Master asks which wants to tryout first,
and the guy says, ladies first is my custom.

So the lady enters the cage and proceedes to
disrobe, and then approaches the lion.

As the woman approaches the beast, it lays down
rolls around, and begins to lick on the ladys leg.'

"Wow ! That's impressive" says the Ring Master,
"Can you do that ?" he asks the man.

"Sure can" he replies, "Just get that lion out of the cage."