U.S. Foreign policy in shambles because of Bush?

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Mideast Parties Now Look to U.S.
After a series of tentative opening steps in a new Middle East peace process, Israelis and Palestinians are refusing to make the bold leaps necessary to keep the process going and are looking to the Bush administration to referee their disputes in meetings in Washington this month, officials from both sides said.

Wow, and I thought we were hated around the world and especially in the Middle East because of Bush. Hmm....

CkG

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
After a series of tentative opening steps in a new Middle East peace process, Israelis and Palestinians are refusing to make the bold leaps necessary to keep the process going and are looking to the Bush administration to referee their disputes in meetings in Washington this month, officials from both sides said.

Wow, and I thought we were hated around the world and especially in the Middle East because of Bush. Hmm....

CkG

They still hate us. On the flip side, I too am glad to see the Palestinians and Israelis making progress.

busmaster11

Platinum Member
Mar 4, 2000
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

CkG

Don't kid yourself. Arabs still hate us, just a little less then they hate Isreal.