Just so you know, fox did report it....

Analog

Lifer
Jan 7, 2002
Originally posted by: Aimster
those of you who turn to foxnews.com or foxnews channel won't hear about it

that's all.

peace

Fox news just reported it... What is your point?

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Ok Foxnews.com just reported it

It wasn't reported all day long on their webiste as far as I could tell.

charrison

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: yellowfiero

that's all.

peace

Fox news just reported it... What is your point?

Because the Op was not telling the truth...

Polish3d

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2005
I saw it on Fox this morning. What FOX does report that other places like MSN did not is that the Pentagon says the official total is 1993 while other counts have it at 2,000.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Are we supposed to bake a cake or something? This whole count up to two thosand is rather ghoulish.

mOeeOm

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2004
Originally posted by: ironwing
Are we supposed to bake a cake or something?

No, you are suppose to go to the white house and burn the American flag in celebration.

BBond

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2004
Originally posted by: ironwing
Are we supposed to bake a cake or something? This whole count up to two thosand is rather ghoulish.

Ask Georgie what we should do. Whether we should bake a cake. After all, there are 2,000 dead U.S. soldiers due entirely to his lies.

realsup

Oct 10, 2004

that's all.

peace

Masturbate much to the thought of 2000 dead?

BBond

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2004
Originally posted by: realsup

that's all.

peace

Masturbate much to the thought of 2000 dead?

I wonder if Bush does?

Polish3d

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2005
Interesting that the MSM is headlining 2,000 dead when the Pentagon reports 1993, and they are not mentioning that, at least in the MSN.com headline article.

Frankly, opponents of the war have been 'waiting' for this number to help draw away support for it... whether that is bad or understandable in light of a larger goal, is up to each person. I love MSN's loaded poll questions

BBond

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2004
Originally posted by: Frackal
Interesting that the MSM is headlining 2,000 dead when the Pentagon reports 1993, and they are not mentioning that, at least in the MSN.com headline article.

Frankly, opponents of the war have been 'waiting' for this number to help draw away support for it... whether that is bad or understandable in light of a larger goal, is up to each person. I love MSN's loaded poll questions

TO HELP DRAW AWAY SUPPORT???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

WTFU. Support has already been drawn away. Or don't you believe those polls either?

CellarDoor

Golden Member
Aug 31, 2004

http://icasualties.org/oif/

It looks like 1997 deaths have been confirmed by the DOD while the other 3 have been reported but are waiting confirmation.

IndieSnob

Golden Member
Jul 7, 2001
I have no clue as to why people post these types of threads. Are you trying to give others ammo so they paint others unfairly? I feel like this has become a huge sandbox;it's all about how much sand each side can through in each others face.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I saw it on Fox this morning. What FOX does report that other places like MSN did not is that the Pentagon says the official total is 1993 while other counts have it at 2,000.
There is a lag in the official Pentagon reporting, but the 2,000 number was and is wholly verifiable and beyond debate. Still, in "Names of the Dead" stickied up top here, I use the more conservative official Pentagon figures so as to forestall any side questions such as your post.

rose.gif