U.S. ambassador to Libya killed in Benghazi attack

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
You guys called me a racist and said I was wrong and not to worry, well look was right all along

I am highly educated and make very good money, thats why I want to end welfare and ss

You're still wrong, still a racist and I would be surprised if you even have a fucking job.
I certainly wouldn't hire retarded ass with the English skill you have. It would be downright embarrassing.

Apr 27, 2012
You're still wrong, still a racist and I would be surprised if you even have a fucking job.
I certainly wouldn't hire retarded ass with the English skill you have. It would be downright embarrassing.

No,No and No

Why do you always have to use personal insults, because I am right and you have nothing to go on. Pathetic

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
No,No and No

Why do you always have to use personal insults, because I am right and you have nothing to go on. Pathetic

I use personal insults because you deserve every single one of them.
You are a mindless, illiterate piece of trash who doesn't deserve to breath the same fucking air I do. Let alone be able to post on a forum where there are other rational, intelligent people to converse with.
Go back to fucking Jihadwatch and have a circle jerk with the other degenerate fuckwads there going "I told you so!". You aren't wanted or needed here, or anywhere else.

In short, DIAF, motherfucker.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
This picture sums up why you can't argue with or support appeasing Islam-o-facists.

islam-death-rights.gif

You really shouldn't sayt "Islamofacist" as that's a completely meaningless nonsense term. Instead, you should just say "Muslims".

Feb 19, 2001
So they just stormed the compound? I thought embassies were always giant structures with gates around them. Sure the's an entrance for people to go in for business purposes but I imagine at night with protests that would be secured.

I'm also thinking embassy in Bourne Identity, but you typically have a decent security force to deal with intruders and stuff, but it sounds like there were only a few people inside here?

Oct 16, 1999
Stay classy Mitt. I had a concern this incident was going to be used effectively to tilt the narrative against Obama for the election but Romney has totally blown his load prematurely and gotten himself in the eye.

And I thought Mitt had gone full retard today with his continued attacks, but Jon Kyl took it to a whole new level:
"It's like the judge telling the woman who got raped, 'You asked for it because of the way you dressed.' OK? That's the same thing. 'Well America, you should be the ones to apologize, you should have known this would happen, you should have done — what I don't know — but it's your fault that it happened.' You know, for a member of our State Department to put out a statement like that, it had to be cleared by somebody. They don't just do that in the spur of the moment."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/jon-kyl-embassy-statement-was-like-telling-raped

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2012
I use personal insults because you deserve every single one of them.
You are a mindless, illiterate piece of trash who doesn't deserve to breath the same fucking air I do. Let alone be able to post on a forum where there are other rational, intelligent people to converse with.
Go back to fucking Jihadwatch and have a circle jerk with the other degenerate fuckwads there going "I told you so!". You aren't wanted or needed here, or anywhere else.

In short, DIAF, motherfucker.

look how peaceful I am compared to you :D

Why are you so full of hate

rchiu

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2002
So they just stormed the compound? I thought embassies were always giant structures with gates around them. Sure the's an entrance for people to go in for business purposes but I imagine at night with protests that would be secured.

I'm also thinking embassy in Bourne Identity, but you typically have a decent security force to deal with intruders and stuff, but it sounds like there were only a few people inside here?

Yeah that's pretty screwed up considering Libya is a $hithole that just went through a civil war with Gaddafi killed, sodomized and body displayed in meat locker. In a normal place like Europe, embassies are already well guarded. What are they doing to protect the embassy in an unstable country like Libya, an Islam country with bunch of anti-american people?

Ignorant people can continue to blame religion. But it only takes a few mobs (some reports said there were around 20 militants) in a religion of a billion people to kill the American Ambassador. You cannot guarantee any religion, country, race to not have few hundred bad apples in a barrel of millions and millions of apples. There are always gonna be bad people around the world that would use any excuse to kill some American. The question is, what the heck is all these CIA, military with hundreds of billion budget doing to protect American officers working in dangerous places. To me, this is an administrative oversight, failure for not doing enough homework, gathering intelligence, putting up military resources to protect American diplomat in a dangerous country.

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
Yeah that's pretty screwed up considering Libya is a $hithole that just went through a civil war with Gaddafi killed, sodomized and body displayed in meat locker. In a normal place like Europe, embassies are already well guarded. What are they doing to protect the embassy in an unstable country like Libya, an Islam country with bunch of anti-american people?

Ignorant people can continue to blame religion. But it only takes a few mobs (some reports said there were around 20 militants) in a religion of a billion people to kill the American Ambassador. You cannot guarantee any religion, country, race to not have few hundred bad apples in a barrel of millions and millions of apples. There are always gonna be bad people around the world that would use any excuse to kill some American. The question is, what the heck is all these CIA, military with hundreds of billion budget doing to protect American officers working in dangerous places. To me, this is an administrative oversight, failure for not doing enough homework, gathering intelligence, putting up military resources to protect American diplomat in a dangerous country.

Every US embassy is protected by the Marines. I have yet to hear why the Marine Corp guards with heavy arms weren't able to dispel 20 militants. I have a feeling it was probably more than 20 militants.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Not sure if this was said yet (tried to wade through the posts where everyone claims everyone else is a racist/hater/groveller/etc):

Washington (CNN) -- The United States on Wednesday vowed to avenge the killings of its ambassador to Libya and three other Americans, moving warships toward the Libyan coast and preparing to track the suspected perpetrators with surveillance drones, officials said.
The slain ambassador, Chris Stevens, helped save Libya's eastern city of Benghazi during last year's revolution. He died there Tuesday night, along with another diplomat and two State Department security officers, when a mob stormed the U.S. Consulate and set it ablaze.
The Benghazi consulate was one of several American diplomatic missions that faced protests after the online release of a film that ridiculed Muslims and depicted the Prophet Mohammed as a child molester, womanizer and ruthless killer.
But U.S. sources said Wednesday the four-hour assault in Benghazi had been planned, with the attackers using the protest as a diversion.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/12/world/africa/libya-us-ambassador-killed/index.html

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
You really shouldn't sayt "Islamofacist" as that's a completely meaningless nonsense term. Instead, you should just say "Muslims".

No, the closest term would be terrorists, but that term has been pretty abused on this side of the pond since 911 too

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The first thing that should have been done is to recall all people in Libya and other Muslim newly reorganized states. Then demand that all the murderers be rounded up and sentenced and punished or the USA would consider this violence an act of war. You have to tell the terrorist nations what is real and let them admit that they are either terrorist nations or punish their own murderers for the world to see.

It is time for a firm hand with no bullshit.

rchiu

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2002
The first thing that should have been done is to recall all people in Libya and other Muslim newly reorganized states. Then demand that all the murderers be rounded up and sentenced and punished or the USA would consider this violence an act of war. You have to tell the terrorist nations what is real and let them admit that they are either terrorist nations or punish their own murderers for the world to see.

Now are you saying those mobs represent Libya and Islam religion as a whole? Do you want to cut tie with all Muslim nations because of some extremist that are the extreme out layer of the nation and religion?

The whole ME mess started with Bush having no clue who he was considering at war with. Now I see bunch of American still have not learn the lesson.

Prepare, arm and gather intelligence to kill any and every mofo that messes with America, but make sure you know who you are declaring war with. Just focus on hunting down the extremist, kill every last of them, but find ways to deal with more normal Muslim. There is no other way.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005

See
We now have terrorist nations

Last edited:

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003

It sucks when it was Gaddafi of all people who was right about who the rebels "really" were all along...The folks we "intervened" for were terrorists / Jihadis just as he was saying. Must be nice to know that our US embassy in Libya is now covered with graffiti saying ALLAH AKBAR and our ambassador has been killed there by our "friends".

Last edited: