Two worlds $10 on steam

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
it isn't bad .. very stable and bug free .. it is just a little generic .. and at times ... well, boring

that said, i finished it and gave it slightly less than 7/10
-it has good ideas and some interesting implementations of them as a variation of Oblivion-type game - like "stacking" many ordinary weapons to create one powerful one - but it doesn't really have any consistently good story or even do anything better - or really very different - than Oblivion or G3. It is a big world and there is lots to explore and the enemy NPCs are OK and the combat is generic
... so ... sorta recommended :p

Krakn3Dfx

Platinum Member
Sep 29, 2000
Two Worlds is slow to get into, sort of daunting for the first few hours, but once you get into the swing of things, it's a great RPG along the lines of Oblivion. For $10, definitely recommend having it. I might buy it again just so I can have it in my Steam account :).

skace

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
I don't remember why I stopped playing Two Worlds, I think there was a massive lack of direction in the middle of the game.

Mandin62

Mar 24, 2007
hey thanks for the post i just bought it. and since i am limited to 80kbs dl. i will get to play in in about a month. I enjoyed the not so legal "demo" i had before. i never finished it but maybe now i will. i love steams assortment of games.

Mem

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
It's a huge game with not many bugs,story is virtually non existant ,however if you like exploring and cave/dungeon fighting then you'll probably like the game.

Don't expect it to be up there with the best but for $10 its worth it,infact I paid a lot more and actually played it from start to finish,thought it was ok but could of been so much more.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I paid $50 for Two Worlds and was happy with it for that price. It's nothing ground breaking, but I got about 38 hours out of it and still didn't finish all the side quests before I finished it. It's a great game for $10. Also, I only found one broken quest and never had a crash in those 38 hours. Graphics are great when they are turned up too.