Two signs terrorists may be loosing "the hearts and minds" in Iraq.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: BaliBabyDoc
Kinda like American politics . . . trying to decide who sux the least can be quite a chore.
Yep. Sometimes I vote for someone, but too often it's picking the lesser of two weasels.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Bowfinger
Originally posted by: BaliBabyDoc
Kinda like American politics . . . trying to decide who sux the least can be quite a chore.
Yep. Sometimes I vote for someone, but too often it's picking the lesser of two weasels.

You guys want your tummy to really roll read my ememy combatant post to see how far america has gone afield.Text

maluckey

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2003
Been there, read it, discarded it. Right proud of posting an unidentified, sourceless post aren't you? Trolling at it's finest!

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: maluckey
Been there, read it, discarded it. Right proud of posting an unidentified, sourceless post aren't you? Trolling at it's finest!
It's so much less taxing on one's brain to blindly dismiss anything you disagree with.

I'll grant you that Zebo's article didn't come from a fair and balanced news source like Faux "News" or Rush Limbaugh or a double-deluxe bean burrito, but were there any significant errors in it? Bush-lite's treatment of the POWs . . . err, enemy combatants, is well-known and has been fairly widely reported. I'll bet even Faux has mentioned it somewhere along the line.

In fact, even though I'm getting so tired of having to do the sheeps' thinking for them, here are a couple of links from Faux:

Pentagon Allows Terror Suspect Access to Lawyer
Pentagon Assigns Lawyer for Australian at Gitmo

Here's one from Findaw, an excellent source of legal news and analysis:

A Guantanamo-Size Hole in the Constitution

There you go, maluckey. You're welcome. Now you need a new excuse for burying you head in the sand.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: maluckey

Might want to revisit that other thread. Now with more Source!