Two rabbits scared the sh!t out of me!

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Taking my walk this afternoon, all of a sudden I see two lumpy things moving away from me fast. They are really nicely camoflauged and I really wouldn't notice them half the time, as they usually just stand rock still when people are near.

Anywhoo, there are a hell of a lot of rabbits all over in my condo development this time of year. Basically Spring/Summer they're everywhere and pretty much dissapear Fall/Winter. AI take it they hibernate?

TheoPetro

Banned
Nov 30, 2004
i was walking to class my freshman year of college and i had to walk through this huge empty parkinglot. well ya know how seagulls fly around them cuz they look like water from up above...well there were like 5000 seagualls circeling me while i walked through it and i thought nature was gonna attack me....this is w/o drugs

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Don't you realize that your tale is incomplete without..............................PICS?

jupiter57

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2001
If 2 rabbits scared you, you would go into Cardiac Arrest at my house.
We do not allow hunting on the farm, and the way rabbits multiply, we are somewhat overrun with them.
It's not unusual to see a dozen or more just while going up the drive.

The Coyotes feasted on them for a while a couple years back and thinned them out considerably, but the neighbor boys have been trapping them for a couple of years now and the rabbit population is back up to near-infestation levels again.

Rather have the rabbits than the Coyotes, though. The rabbits don't eat calves!