Two men arrested for racist attack in Bowling Green, OH Waffle House

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
Unlike the Bowling Green Massacre, this attack in another town named the same will be quickly forgotten. As can be expected the two men hurling racist slurs and assaulting two high school seniors at a Waffle House invoked Trump during their attack. I think we all know that if two black men had assaulted two white kids while invoking Obama, the right would be all over it demanding that the president denounce violence from his supporters. Fortunately for Republicans they don't have to waste their time since they support racist assholes.

That and the Urine-splattered Incest Yam approves of this shit in his America.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Unlike the Bowling Green Massacre, this attack in another town named the same will be quickly forgotten. As can be expected the two men hurling racist slurs and assaulting two high school seniors at a Waffle House invoked Trump during their attack. I think we all know that if two black men had assaulted two white kids while invoking Obama, the right would be all over it demanding that the president denounce violence from his supporters. Fortunately for Republicans they don't have to waste their time since they support racist assholes.

That and the Urine-splattered Incest Yam approves of this shit in his America.
how much ya wanna bet they paid with credit/debit cards.

Reactions: dank69

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
how much ya wanna bet they paid with credit/debit cards.

You win!

Dick and Keller then came up to pay their bill, an employee said. The men were identified by the credit card Dick used to pay, and by another patron in the restaurant.

At this point I'd tell you to go pick some lottery numbers but that was an easy guess...lol! I ran Dick's name through a quick search and it turns out he was recently fired for a racist video he made with another employee where they hang a blackface doll while someone is uttering racist slurs. He was also arrested in 2015 for domestic violence.

IOW, just your average Trump supporter.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
You win!

At this point I'd tell you to go pick some lottery numbers but that was an easy guess...lol! I ran Dick's name through a quick search and it turns out he was recently fired for a racist video he made with another employee where they hang a blackface doll while someone is uttering racist slurs. He was also arrested in 2015 for domestic violence.

IOW, just your average Trump supporter.
ya, they didn't strike me as the most intelligent people out there.

if ya going to assault someone it's probably not a good idea to pay with something that can be tracked before hand.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Trump supporters, stand tall and be proud that these two conservative racist patriots of yours are risking jail time in order to accomplish the implied wishes and desires of your and their CIC.

Achtung, achtung, Sieg Heil MAGA!

Nov 25, 2013
The hate is strong in this OP

Yes, apparently so

WYZNBHKF35B7NFDOMRN5LUVZNI.jpg

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
Yes, apparently so

WYZNBHKF35B7NFDOMRN5LUVZNI.jpg

Here's some more Dick:

DumbDick2015.jpgDumbDick2019.jpg

It seems he likes to have the cops take Dick pics for him. :D

ETA: These two shots aren't of the same Dick... my bad, all of these Dicks all look alike to me...lol!

It also looks like Dick and Keller are being held with no bond. Dick has one felonious assault & ethnic intimidation charge while Keller has two assaults and one intimidation charge.

One last Dick shot: Dick was busted in Wood... :D

Last edited:

Squishy1

Mar 7, 2019
It's almost.... almost comical to watch them cower from account to account with a trail of urine leaking behind them...
Love your avatar. Howd that Mueller report work out for ya?
Remember it was a fine deal,solid proof,jail time.
What a joke,like your dweeb life.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Howd that Mueller report work out for ya?

How's the cover up working out?

4 different explanations in 4 days so far to explain why the report hasn't been made public because nothing sticks?

And look at the poll numbers.. they're not going up LOL. So much for vindication from Mueller.

Last edited:

mindless1

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
The stupid radiates from this comment, much like the odor off of a pile of dog shit on a hot sidewalk.
I hate to break it to you, but your hate is not superior to anyone else's hate. It's still just an excuse to hate and it's eating you up.

If it's really that important to you, turn the hate into something productive instead of just trying to spread hate.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
I hate to break it to you, but your hate is not superior to anyone else's hate. It's still just an excuse to hate and it's eating you up.

If it's really that important to you, turn the hate into something productive instead of just trying to spread hate.

Defend neo nazi's and ethnic supremacists much?

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
How's the cover up working out?

4 different explanations in 4 days so far to explain why the report hasn't been made public because nothing sticks?

And look at the poll numbers.. they're not going up LOL. So much for vindication from Mueller.

Is he still furiously spitting feathers out of his mouth after Putin left him a Hershey Kiss on his pillow after a good night of troll farm work?

The funniest part is at the end of the day he still has to wake up in the mirror and see a Russia loving cock sucker staring at him, one that cowers from one account to another acting tough! Typical eTough conservative.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meghan54

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004

Just an observation, it's not hate to put a mad dog down, it's self preservation.