Two legal CCW Holders Dead - Road Rage

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
I think people should start spending a night in jail for traffic offenses. It can be a warzone out there. What is so hard about driving the speed limit and looking before turning?

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
That's a bullshit statistic if I ever heard one. How exactly do you measure how law abiding someone is? :whiste: What are you comparing the number to? Other law abiding citizens or criminals?
Seriously?

By the rate at which they commit crimes. Why is that even a question? :hmm:
Indeed, why IS that even a question?

What if only one man was the aggressor - and the other simply returned fire?

Why are we blaming both men for this?
That is a possibility. I was assuming that the decision to stop and confront was mutual, but it's admittedly possible that one man was at his destination and the other chose to follow, stop and confront. If so, then that is sad for the man who was not being an asshole.

Pray To Jesus

Diamond Member
Mar 14, 2011
Rampage_killings_in_the_United_States_%28incidence_and_victim_numbers%29.png

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
On a related note:

A small child retrieved his father's pistol from a locked gun cabinet in their Indiana home and used its lone bullet to kill his older brother. As the 10 year old toyed with the weapon, the .22-caliber handgun discharged and struck Logan Armendariz dead about 3:30 p.m. Monday. He was 13.
:
:
Logan, an athletic honor roll student, was about to enter the seventh grade in the Daleville Community Schools district. An avid sports fan, Logan played basketball and Little League baseball for nine years, earning a spot on the all-star team several times,

America is one big slaughterhouse. Yep the more guns the more safe...... RIGHT?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/boy-kills-brother-secure-gun-article-1.1420223

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
That's a bullshit statistic if I ever heard one. How exactly do you measure how law abiding someone is? :whiste: What are you comparing the number to? Other law abiding citizens or criminals?

Criminals are less law abiding that everyone else.

:D