Two Guys and a Girl

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
No, you pervert! I'm not talking about your weird fantansies!

I'm talking about the ABC TV show. How many of you think the redhead (Ashley?) is a hottie? For some reason, certain redheads look extremely attractive to me.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
She is anoying, there is something about her that gets to me, or that she just acts realy realy well :)

Though I think "and a Girl" girl is hot, cant remember name. help people

cyclistca

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2000
I like Sharon better but I certainly would not kick Ashley out of bed for eating crackers. Mmmm Sharons the same age as me. I always thought she was younger. Wonder if she's seeing anyone ;). Maybe time for a career change. Do you have to go to school to become a stalker or is it more of a learn on the job kind of thing :D?

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
I love that show. It is a shame that I work when it is on.:( I would love to spend a few nights with either chick but I think Traylor Howard is better looking.

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
Yeah, it's a real funny show. Both girls are hot but I have a thing for certain types of redheads...

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
I like the show but I think Ashley's fugly.

Sharon on the other hand.......

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000

<< no no, you got the fantacy all wrong, it's two girls and a guy(preferable me) >>

I will make sure they clean up after I leave.

Mikal

Platinum Member
Apr 11, 2001
I like the idea of ME and two girls better. But the wife seems to be against it....

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
I like the show but I think Ashley's fugly.

What?!?! :Q If I were you I would go to the doctor for a checkup. You might be gay.

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001

<< I like the show but I think Ashley's fugly.

What?!?! :Q If I were you I would go to the doctor for a checkup. You might be gay.
>>

Nope, not gay. Married as a matter of fact. There's just something about her face that looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. You have to look at more than the pictures on the net where she's all dolled up w/ makeup artists making her look decent. The majority of the time on the show she doesn't look like that.

<this is all my opinion, arguing with me will get you nowhere>

Noriaki

Lifer
Jun 3, 2000
Dark red hair (auburn?) can be extremely attractive on women.

That said, I prefer the blonde to the red head.

That said, while I wouldn't kick either out of bed, neither are enough to get hot and bothered about. There are plenty of more attractive women. MMMMM Rachel (Leigh Cook, and don't ask...I can't explain it...I just have this thing for her).

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
I have always found Traylor Howard (Sharon) to be extremely attractive...most likely because I used to go out with a girl who looks just like her. :)