Two Apple ID from Two different countries. Usage advice please.

Discussion in 'All Things Apple' started by xtreemneo, Dec 5, 2012.

1. xtreemneo

xtreemneo Junior Member

As the title goes, I have Apple ID A for country A and Apple ID B for another country B.
    I have address, bank account, debit/credit card, Apple ID in both countries. :cool:

I have been using Apple ID A for a while now and recently created Apple ID B for use in the other country using its own bank account and address details. The real reason, we have got a brand new spanking iTunes Store of our own recently. :sneaky:

Guess what, both regional and International Music is available in country B and price is a bit cheaper compared to Country A. So I have decided to purchase music in country B from now on. But the problem is, I should not access and purchase from country B store using Apple ID B while my physical location is in Country A and vice versa. I am completely okay with that and will follow religiously for sure.

My question is, how do I sync music on the same device say iPhone 4? Or should I not have two Apple ID's at all? :\

I am paying for Music and is DRM free anyway. I was wondering what our lovely forumites would suggest me on this.

I have been using PC for a while now. Thinking of getting a MacBook soon. I was wondering if I would have same kind of device authorisation issues even with a MacBook? :confused:

2. Loading...