Two Apex Predators doing what they do

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
So maybe you heard about a LaPierre "hunting" tape from 2017 surfacing and thought to yourself "I dont need to watch that shit", and if so, do not watch the below clip.

I present to you, Champions Of Trumpism, Wayne LaPierre, NRA exec, and wife demonstrating what it means to be a top quality person:

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
A little follow-up. I know you can construct an argument around culling and there is a scenario where these animals would have to be culled anyway and by having wealthy morons pay deep you get to use this money to actually improve these animals habitats.
I dont know if this is what is at play here, maybe it is, maybe it is not. Either way. Look at him. His face. Her face. Her actions. Tell me what kind of people they are? Gut instinct says shit people, thats what.

Reactions: zinfamous

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
A little follow-up. I know you can construct an argument around culling and there is a scenario where these animals would have to be culled anyway and by having wealthy morons pay deep you get to use this money to actually improve these animals habitats.
I dont know if this is what is at play here, maybe it is, maybe it is not. Either way. Look at him. His face. Her face. Her actions. Tell me what kind of people they are? Gut instinct says shit people, thats what.
I didn't watch the killing but I gather this is from the Okovango delta in Africa. African elephants - like most African wildlife - are quite endangered. The only way I see to make a culling argument is if you support human subsistence farmers over all wildlife. I don't.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I didn't watch the killing but I gather this is from the Okovango delta in Africa. African elephants - like most African wildlife - are quite endangered. The only way I see to make a culling argument is if you support human subsistence farmers over all wildlife. I don't.
I dont know, I can imagine getting rid of old alphas to make room for the next, more potent, generation and thus ... more elephants. All I am saying is I dont know enough about on the subj to make a defn. call. But yea, what you said, that would be my reasoning as well.
I mean, even if some one were to make the culling argument, i'd be thinking "who paid this 'expert' to have this opinion".

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
So maybe you heard about a LaPierre "hunting" tape from 2017 surfacing and thought to yourself "I dont need to watch that shit", and if so, do not watch the below clip.

I present to you, Champions Of Trumpism, Wayne LaPierre, NRA exec, and wife demonstrating what it means to be a top quality person:

I guess he failed the gun makes you a man, test.

Last edited:
Reactions: cytg111

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Not going to watch it. I find hunting for sport to be... what's the word... deplorable.
Hunting for sport is also a sin. Just bringing this up because many in that crowd like to call themselves Christians.

Reactions: Pohemi

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Dont know which on is worse ... I am leaning towards her. He is just a sad piece of man but her? She gives off that psycho vibe.

Reactions: Pohemi

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Where is the sport in shooting something that big, that slow, that docile, and from such close range?

Woohoo, look, I just shot something as big as a shack, which moves at like 1 mph, is non-aggressive, from a whole 10 feet away. Look at me. I'm such a man!