Two (2) MS Wheel Mouse Optical mice for $9.98

MetroRider

Jun 11, 2001
Here's the info on this deal:

Staples is carring this mouse for $29.98, their normal price. This weekend, CompUSA has that mouse for $24.99 - $5 Instant Saving = $19.99. Have Staples match CompUSA's price, and get two of the mice, so you can use the $10 of $40 coupon which Staples has.

Remember, this mouse also has a $10 rebate for it, so your final cost would be:

$39.98 (might have to add something cheap to go over $40)
-$10 Staples coupon
-$10 MS Rebate (for mouse #1)
-$10 MS Rebate (for mouse #2)
------------------------------
$9.98 for two mice, or $4.99 for each MS Wheel Mouse Optical mouse.

This deal worked easily for me at my Staples, as the salesman matched the CompUSA ad which I showed him, and gladly took the $10 off $40 coupon, and was nice enough to print out separate receipts for me, so I would be able to send in the rebates for each respective mouse.

good luck and enjoy! :)

keyed

Feb 21, 2001
Don't you need to have 2 different receipts to do the rebate? I'm assuming the rebate is limited to 1 per person and you only have the one receipt.

KiddyKong

Jul 16, 2001
You could get this mouse for free by using Staples $10 off $10 coupon. I printed it out online -- on the coupon it says no copies but it is up to the cashier's discretion. Your luck may be different

y00ycdz

Golden Member
Jan 5, 2001
You can always get staples to print multiple receipts and even staples.com will mail you additional receipts (invoices/packing slips) upon request by fax or snail mail.

MetroRider

Jun 11, 2001
keyed:

As i said, the salesman at the cash register printed out separate receipts for me, so it would be possible to send in both rebates. Anyone getting in on this should ask for two receipts as well.

If you have luck with that $10 off of $10, then good for you, but as being such, the $10 off of $40 is also pretty good.