TV Shows that need to be canceled

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SinnerWolf

Dec 30, 2000
letterman, queer eye, 90% of the WB, OC, frasier, friends, will & grace, apprentice, everyone hates raymond, all anime/pokemon-like crap, etc...
but most importantly.....
-----------> MTV <------------- the entire channel

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Bah. I don't think they should cancel any of those shows!

That way, my level of intelligence as compared to the average American is increasing, with no effort on my part.

elanarchist

Dec 8, 2001
King of the Hill, how this sorry excuse for comedy ever outlived Futurama is beyond my comprehension.

MrColin

Platinum Member
May 21, 2003
Faux News above all else.

Might I point out that each of us has the power to cancel all of that crap including the damn ads with a single button press!

LAUST

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2000
I would slit Raymonds throat if I ever saw him, and this is from a guy who doesn't watch TV, I have seen commercials for the show passing by and I want him gone already, his voice is totally annoy'd in Ice Age too.

Wuffsunie

Platinum Member
May 4, 2002
Originally posted by: elanarchist
King of the Hill, how this sorry excuse for comedy ever outlived Futurama is beyond my comprehension.
I hear that!! Retarted redneck drivel. I LOATH those characters. I could never stand them long enough to find the funny in any episode I happened across of that show.

All reality shows, definetly. At least stuff like The Gong Show was honest in the fact it was humiliating morons for public amusement.

Good thing Friends is finally dead after this season. Same for Fraiser I think. Simpsons is gone after 2005. Will & Grace, Raymond, yeah, those are good to go. Heck, you can kill all current sitcoms and you wouldn't lose anything of value :|

SarcasticDwarf

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2001
Originally posted by: LAUST
I would slit Raymonds throat if I ever saw him, and this is from a guy who doesn't watch TV, I have seen commercials for the show passing by and I want him gone already, his voice is totally annoy'd in Ice Age too.

Try living in central Long Island where that is supposed to be based.

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
Originally posted by: aircooled
all ABC sitcoms
all NBC sitcoms
most CBS sitcoms
Most FOX sitcoms
UPN & WB everything.

dude, if they cancel Smallville, me and you are fighting. ;)

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: Wuffsunie
Originally posted by: elanarchist
I hear that!! Retarted redneck drivel. I LOATH those characters. I could never stand them long enough to find the funny in any episode I happened across of that show.

All reality shows, definetly. At least stuff like The Gong Show was honest in the fact it was humiliating morons for public amusement.

Good thing Friends is finally dead after this season. Same for Fraiser I think. Simpsons is gone after 2005. Will & Grace, Raymond, yeah, those are good to go. Heck, you can kill all current sitcoms and you wouldn't lose anything of value :|

yes! i couldnt remeber the name , but that was the stupid hick cartoon i was refering to. I dont think theres anythign funny in it. The kid always does something that is unmanly by the hick logic and i guess thats (supposed to be) funny. HA... not really

can that pile of sh!t

freakflag

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2001

Dharma and F-ing Greg.

In the final episode I would like to see Greg hit in the face with a shovel and me hit in the face with Dharma.

HiTek21

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2002
7th Heaven (who the heck are all these different kids?)
The OC
One Tree Hill
American Idols