Tunage from England

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Here are my recommended tunages from England. The new David Gray album is very good, though I give the edge to his last one, and the new Coldplay album is, IMO, at least as good as Parachutes.

Haircut

Platinum Member
Apr 23, 2000
I would have to agree on both those counts.

You may also want to check out Idlewild if you like David Gray and Coldplay, I particularly like American English and Live In A Hiding Place from their latest album.

hungrypete

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2000
hehe get 'the streets - the irony of it all' it's not musically fantastic, but it has an amusing message

luv2chill

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
Agreed!

If you're into Coldplay I highly recommend:

Doves
Starsailor
Travis
The Verve (and Richard Ashcroft's solo stuff)
Manic Street Preachers

I nixed the Oasis and Radiohead recommendations because they're implied.

l2c

dpm

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2002
You may also want to check out Idlewild if you like David Gray and Coldplay, I particularly like American English and Live In A Hiding Place from their latest album.

I've not heard all of the new coldplay album, but the tracks i've heard sound like the first, but without quite the same impact...

The Starsailor album is patchy but good, and the new Doves album (the last broadcast) has some amazing tracks... definately worth listening to. check out "There goes the fear" and "satellites"

bsd

Banned
Oct 31, 2002
you can get the ministry's new album for 13 on amazon.co.uk, or craig davids new garage album, should be q good.

bsd

Banned
Oct 31, 2002
Originally posted by: luv2chill
Agreed!If you're into Coldplay I highly recommend:DovesStarsailorTravisThe Verve (and Richard Ashcroft's solo stuff)Manic Street PreachersI nixed the Oasis and Radiohead recommendations because they're implied.l2c

you might also like ash, stone roses, ocean colour scene as well