Tulsi is out

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
If true, then bernie sanders did the right thing!
Tulsi Gabbard is like a blister on your hand!
Tulsi`s endorse meant actually would be just the opposite!
It would sink the campaign of somebody like Bernie!
Tulsi has zero support and 1 delegate! Essentially she has nothing, zero, ziltch to offer anybody!

Nov 8, 2012
I stand by what I said, I believe Tulsi was a preferred candidate for Russia. I do not think she was having nightly chats with Putin.
Your words sounded very similar to a certain Brandon poster.

And what (aside from an obvious political smear on the DNC part) makes you say that in anyway?

Basically my question is - Can you please back-up your statement with ANY substance whatsoever?

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Why are you guys so partisan that you think just because a candidate doesn't align with your views that they must be <Insert Russian / Corrupt / Evil / DINO> ?
Why are you still posting?? I thought you self quarantined yourself from that virus that has been going around for a while now! You know the one that affects your thought processes! The Goofy virus!!
It seems to be highly contagious among some of you!!

Reactions: Meghan54

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
lol, this should quiet all the Russian asset nonsense. She’s a better VP choice than Harris.

I would be more enthusiastic about Biden with Gabbard as VP.

Reactions: cirrrocco

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
even an asset can lose value.....
Biden committed to a female VP. Gabbard is popular with the Bernie Bros. She is a veteran. She has progressive ideas. She doesn’t suffer from TDS.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Gabbard as VP is the compromise Sanders requests to end his campaign.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Biden committed to a female VP. Gabbard is popular with the Bernie Bros. She is a veteran. She has progressive ideas. She doesn’t suffer from TDS.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Gabbard as VP is the compromise Sanders requests to end his campaign.
That will not happen......but your allowed to wish for a ticket that cannot beat Trump!

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
That will not happen......but your allowed to wish for a ticket that cannot beat Trump!
Glad you finally acknowledge the weakness and vulnerability of who is leading the ticket. If the VP slot makes or breaks the ticket, that reflects on Biden as a candidate, not his running mate.

Feb 4, 2009
And what (aside from an obvious political smear on the DNC part) makes you say that in anyway?

Basically my question is - Can you please back-up your statement with ANY substance whatsoever?

**Opinion Piece but the guy is qualified**

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
  • Haha
Reactions: ShookKnight

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Of course you would, you play both sides very well! Except it is obvious no matter what you deny you will vote for your comrade Trump!!
I’ve already committed to vote for Biden. My support for Gabbard doesn’t change simply because she endorsed a candidate I don’t find very exciting.

If Biden wants to be the bridge to the future, I would rather it be with Klobuchar or Gabbard, because both round out his coalition in different ways.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

That's like a whiff of the Greeley feedlots before a snow storm rolls over Denver-

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I’ve already committed to vote for Biden. My support for Gabbard doesn’t change simply because she endorsed a candidate I don’t find very exciting.

If Biden wants to be the bridge to the future, I would rather it be with Klobuchar or Gabbard, because both round out his coalition in different ways.
OMG pushing an absolute loser as VP........see what I mean by you play both sides of the fence well? I can hear it now on the day after the election -- well YES I did vote for Trump! After much thought I decided he was the best possible candidate!! --- You heard it here first!! Remember what I predicted!!