Tulsi Gabbard says she will skip the December Democratic debate

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Mocking my faith is getting kind of personal, isn't it?

Not if you vote based on faith.

...but then that is acceptable in places like Saudi Arabia and Iran...where you could probably get killed for mocking someone's faith.

Probably what you advocate.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I guess according to the "new" rules it depends on how your faith is "mocked"......

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
it will be russia and your fake god that did it.

Dwkf51f.jpg

I want to see another one where Jesus is guiding Trump's hand over to grabbing that pussy.

When you are a diety, they just let you do it.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Oh really, why? Harris dropped out, so she's not sure who to troll and she's awaiting further orders? Shame, her polls were doing so well...

BREAKING NEWS: Anandtech forum member Sactoking has announced he will be skipping the December Democrat debate even if he qualifies.

About as relevant as Tulsi Gabbard's announcement.

Not quite, we'd all vote for you

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
Well that makes two of us that will be skipping that clown show short-attention-span-theater for morons. Don't get me wrong, those "debates" would be a great tool for selecting the next small-town celebrity roast host...President, not so much.

Tulsi, keep on skipping past the debates and on into obscurity. Can't say you'll be missed.

Feb 4, 2009
I like how he is going to report me for personal insults for showing a picture of trump and jesus. How can the people on the right be so sensitive?

I know it’s amazing, the people who complain about it the most are actually the ones with the most sensitive feelings.

Reactions: JSt0rm

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019
Tulsi wants to be Individual #2.

Tulsi, the GOP is the party of Russia, not Democrats. Switch over. Since you like betraying your country so much, you'll feel right at home with the GOPers.