Tucker: Hunter Biden documents suddenly vanish

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
What makes this story so sad is that Tucker and Fox both know his viewers are so fucking dumb and lack any critical thinking skills that this will go over well with a lot of them.

Fox News viewers are literal intellectual zombies.
Along with a handful here. Let's name them I'll start

@imported_tajmahal

You don't get to callout members who are not even participating in the thread and you know it.
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Out of the 100s of millions of sealed envelops thieves just happened to find the Hunter Biden docs? Pardon me while I

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Well, I expected as much. But I just spent 15 minutes reading thru the comments on the video. Some are trolls, maybe a lot are. But there are a ton of honest to goodness people who think this really happened. I knew what I was going to read yet I'm still in disbelief.

"The producer who mailed this without making a copy 1st needs to be fired!" <--- real comment I read, don't think it was a troll either lol.

• Wow
Reactions: DarthKyrie

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
The documents are going to suddenly reappear the day before the nation goes to the polls in person yet those docs won't be available for public consumption because "blah blah blah blah".

It just all proves that the docs can exist in people's minds without having to exist in reality with the same effect as if they really did exist. It's all the Repubs need for their purposes and they do this oh so well being that their party's very existence relies on their having to repackage the newest election winning big lie over and over again every election cycle.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Freaking FBI NSA CIA Pentagon Deep State plot to hide the TRUTH about Hunter from the American people led by President Clinton Biden for the last FOUR years who created the RoNa to prevent President Trump from exposing the baby sushi pedo buttery people emailing operation in the State Department.

Tune in for the next 4 years while Tucker breaks it down.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
They came from a laptop, these yahoos printed them out and sent the package by whatever. Could have just emailed the lot...

Maybe they are stuck in PA, like my meat grinder was.

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
Don't Romney and McCain seem like angels compared to Trump? Even the Bushes.
It's clearly the libs' fault for electing that authoritarian Obama!! If they had just voted for those left wing men of the people Romney and Mccain then repubs wouldn't have been forced to vote for Trump!! :D

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Keep this in mind when people spill the little turd nugget "I watch Tucker...."
He reflects his audience.

"I only have it on in the background"

No dude...that show is part of who you are as a person