Tucker going full Russian

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
anything this moron says isn't worth the time of day tho a lot hang on his every word.

fox would change very quickly if they had to back up what they say with verified facts.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
We are living in a world where either one major US party's mainstream politicians and pundits have been successfully infiltrated by Russia, are forced to pander openly to Putin's interests to float the President, or some combination of both.

I think it is highly likely that Russia has something (or many things) on Trump. There’s no better explanation for his consistent obsequiousness that I can think of.

As for the rest of them though I suspect they are unprincipled hacks like Tucker. If you say what they want you to say you will have an easy life, power, and money. If you don’t you will be ostracized and since you’ve already come this far as a Trumpist respectable society will want nothing to do with you.

Look at Tucker - after this would any reputable news organization hire him? Definitely not. His choices now are to go all in or tell the truth and retreat to (relative) poverty and obscurity. Sadly he’s not a moral enough person to tell the truth.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
GOP base are so fucked up they would buy into Chuck Todd being an enemy of America vs Putin

Reactions: Perknose

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
We are living in a world where either one major US party's mainstream politicians and pundits have been successfully infiltrated by Russia, are forced to pander openly to Putin's interests to float the President, or some combination of both.
I fear the Kremlins reach is much broader and deeper than we dare to imagine... Some of these fools, Nunes, Lindsey, Jordan, their behavior only makes sense if you imagine someone is holding their children hostage...

cirrrocco

Golden Member
Sep 7, 2004
I fear the Kremlins reach is much broader and deeper than we dare to imagine... Some of these fools, Nunes, Lindsey, Jordan, their behavior only makes sense if you imagine someone is holding their children hostage...
A lot more Russian politicians kids in the US than the opposite. I think we have way more leverage

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I think it is highly likely that Russia has something (or many things) on Trump. There’s no better explanation for his consistent obsequiousness that I can think of.

I think Trump is easy to play if you have the means. Thankfully most people don't have millions of dollars to donate, a large group of organized hackers, property to let him build a bankrupt luxury hotel on for your money laundering needs, etc. Actually, maybe we'd be better off if there were more people with that power to influence him for the greater good.

As for the rest of them though I suspect they are unprincipled hacks like Tucker. If you say what they want you to say you will have an easy life, power, and money. If you don’t you will be ostracized and since you’ve already come this far as a Trumpist respectable society will want nothing to do with you.

Look at Tucker - after this would any reputable news organization hire him? Definitely not. His choices now are to go all in or tell the truth and retreat to (relative) poverty and obscurity. Sadly he’s not a moral enough person to tell the truth.

I think so many have been riding that slippery slope long enough they realized too late it was impossible to turn around. Most people choose corruption over destitution.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
A lot more Russian politicians kids in the US than the opposite. I think we have way more leverage
leverage that you cant use, wont use, cause rules. And thats a good thing. The bad thing is that you have no idea what your enemy is capable of ... you are still trying to deflect alt facts like "twas Ukraine that did it" - bowling green massacre insanity.
Putin has turned the entire country into an entity of a singular will, from crime, underground to fsb/gru to the 0.1%'ers ... All focused on a singular goal: To dethrone the US. Break you. Take your place.