Tucker Carlson in the news again.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
In Russian news that is. Or rather the talking points Russian news should be focusing on

Soooooo

Agent USSR? I mean there has got to be an upper limit of idiocy in the making of a useful idiot before it graduates to the next level.
And remember Tucker enjoys the full backing of Rupert and Rupert Jnr.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Seems to me what Tucker and the folks who put his face onscreen is trying to do is to break up the unity the people of America have created in their support for Ukraine's fight for democracy against Putin's wishes to subjugate them. The oligarchs that own and operate the Repub party are fighting their own war against democracy the same as what Putin is doing to Ukraine except the Repubs are using psychological warfare instead of munitions.....for now.

FOX is also obligated to support Trump and his admiration of Putin by expressing their own contrived sentiments of approval for that warmongering dictator. It's something they really don't want to do seeing as if it exposes them to ridicule by the democracies of the world and their own viewers who are truly in support of Ukraine. Yet supporting Trump is Job #1 so they are in every way, compelled to do so.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
tucker-tucker-carlson.gif

Carlin was right all along

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Its all a big show. Fox's idea of entertainment, like joke telling or walking the streets in search of clients and cash. None of them are news worthy nor journalist, they are media whores. Their claim to fame is not reporting the news but to see who can be the biggest whore. Fox is so bad at what they do that Fox had no idea which side they should side with when this war began until national opinion made it obvious which side was the right side, and thus Fox finding themself on the wrong side, the Trump side, Fox suddenly flip flopped siding over to the pro Ukraine and anti Putin side.... kinda.
Still today, Fox news has major internal issues with which side they should side with. Should they side with Trump and Putin? Or side with Ukraine and Zelenskyy? Or half with one side and half with the other side?
Fox nor their hosts can't possibly report news when none of them know what reporting news is. Its all a big joke, just like Donald Trump and his entire administration, a big joke.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
I’m not saying that Carlson is an actual active Russian agent, I’m just saying that it’s hard to think of what he’d be saying if he were said agent, that he isn’t actually already saying .

If he isn’t a paid Russian agent, he’s sure doing a lot of unpaid volunteer work for Putin.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Anybody who learns as a child that the person he or she was born as does not cut the mustard and that the only way to get any love or acceptance at all is to play a externally supplied roll will essentially grow up to be a psychopath in the sense that they would rather die than relive and heal from that earlier death. It that thing that replaces real self worth is worth based on money, that pathology will express without moral boundary. What being a traitor to your nation if you can flatter yourself and try to fill the unfillable void inside by being rich.....

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Seems to me what Tucker and the folks who put his face onscreen is trying to do is to break up the unity the people of America have created in their support for Ukraine's fight for democracy against Putin's wishes to subjugate them. The oligarchs that own and operate the Repub party are fighting their own war against democracy the same as what Putin is doing to Ukraine except the Repubs are using psychological warfare instead of munitions.....for now.

FOX is also obligated to support Trump and his admiration of Putin by expressing their own contrived sentiments of approval for that warmongering dictator. It's something they really don't want to do seeing as if it exposes them to ridicule by the democracies of the world and their own viewers who are truly in support of Ukraine. Yet supporting Trump is Job #1 so they are in every way, compelled to do so.

Makes sense, in a way democracy is unionizing on a national level... and there is nothing more offensive than a worker with a voice. Must be put down.

Reactions: Pohemi

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
He's one of those carbon-based automatons...Carlson, Gaetz, Boebert, Greene, Noem, Gabbard, Palin...none of them capable of independent thought, all of them simply repeating programmed talking points.

Not forgetting these puppets.

Seriously. They must be owned. Must be. Cant be explained any other way.

Tsinni Dave

Mar 1, 2022
Not forgetting these puppets.

Seriously. They must be owned. Must be. Cant be explained any other way.

I have a theory that Russia hacked both the DNC and RNC before the 2016 election, released the DNC emails before the election but gave the RNC emails and dirt to Trump. Explains the last 6+ years very well. Think back to anti-Trump Lindsey Graham until he went "golfing" with Trump and returned a puppet....

It's just a theory of course.

Dave_5k

Golden Member
May 23, 2017
Update.

Suck puppet doubles down again.

And Fox keeps pumping the biolabs disinformation regularly on both their website and news as a "top" story. I'm sure by now 2/3 of the Republican base thinks Russia had a legitimate reason to invade due to the various completely absurd Russian lies picked up and mass-amplified by Tucker/Fox.

If Trump was still in office, he'd be sending Russia supplies to support their stalled invasion once Trump saw his marching orders on Fox.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I have a theory that Russia hacked both the DNC and RNC before the 2016 election, released the DNC emails before the election but gave the RNC emails and dirt to Trump. Explains the last 6+ years very well. Think back to anti-Trump Lindsey Graham until he went "golfing" with Trump and returned a puppet....

It's just a theory of course.
I think its the most plausible explanation in existence.
I cant find the clip right now but I distinctly remember Trump saying, on tape, that you wouldnt believe the things he has seen this person do (kompromat).

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
And Fox keeps pumping the biolabs disinformation regularly on both their website and news as a "top" story. I'm sure by now 2/3 of the Republican base thinks Russia had a legitimate reason to invade due to the various completely absurd Russian lies picked up and mass-amplified by Tucker/Fox.

If Trump was still in office, he'd be sending Russia supplies to support their stalled invasion once Trump saw his marching orders on Fox.
Fox News is a foreign hostile propaganda outlet. It is what it is.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
In Russian news that is. Or rather the talking points Russian news should be focusing on

Soooooo

Agent USSR? I mean there has got to be an upper limit of idiocy in the making of a useful idiot before it graduates to the next level.
And remember Tucker enjoys the full backing of Rupert and Rupert Jnr.
Should be glad he's not living is the 50's. He'd have been in front of a congressional investigation by now.

Reactions: cytg111

Tsinni Dave

Mar 1, 2022
Fox News is a foreign hostile propaganda outlet. It is what it is.
I tried watching the Tucker Carlson clip you posted a few times but it literally makes me sick. Perhaps speech to text might make it manageable. Ugh. The worst part is he was born rich enough to not have do this stuff but does it because that's who...no sorry, what he is, I guess.
With the fear sweat thing going on it almost looks like a hostage tape but like I say he doesn't NEED to do this.

jfc

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
I’m not saying that Carlson is an actual active Russian agent, I’m just saying that it’s hard to think of what he’d be saying if he were said agent, that he isn’t actually already saying .

If he isn’t a paid Russian agent, he’s sure doing a lot of unpaid volunteer work for Putin.
I'm sure you want him and Tulsi Gabbard arrested.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
I'm sure you think Tucker Carlson is a good American
Sounds like you agree with politicians and members of the media that support arresting people that have a dissenting view of the Ukraine-Russia war. Glad that Putin and Democrats use tiktok and want dissenters arrested.

• Haha
Reactions: Fenixgoon

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Sounds like you agree with politicians and members of the media that support arresting people that have a dissenting view of the Ukraine-Russia war. Glad that Putin and Democrats use tiktok and want dissenters arrested.
What the fuck are you talking about Democrats? Who put a law into place banning protesting and allowing them to be killed?

Hint he's called Baby Trump.

Which political party's leader had peaceful protestors shot and gassed?

Which political party's leader called the press "enemies of the people"??