Tucker Carlson Accuses 'Greasy Politician' Obama Of 'Desecrating A Funeral'

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I thought Tuckers head writer was fired. Guess they hired him back.

I need to call my homey Barack, "look spook, next time you appear at a funeral wipe the chicken grease from your big ass lips"

I guess he missed the part where Obama explained why he spoke as he did at the funeral.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Encouraging Americans to exercise the franchise, a right which Lewis nearly died defending, is being a "greasy politician." What a sleazy idea the concept of "voting" is. Only in a sordid "democracy" would anyone consider such an idea. We don't need no steenking democracy.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Oh lookie, Lewis wrote an editorial which he asked to have published on the day of his funeral, which he wrote:

Voting and participating in the democratic process are key. The vote is the most powerful nonviolent change agent you have in a democratic society. You must use it because it is not guaranteed. You can lose it.

That was his message for his funeral. I guess Lewis himself was a "greasy politician."

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Good to know Tucker has resorted to such a ridiculously asinine level of bullshit because it directly correlates with the depth of trouble Trump and his party are in at the moment.

What's that repugnant odor wafting through the White House and the halls of Congress you may ask? Why it's the smell of a herd of red pachyderms having a group turd contest to determine who comes up with the biggest turd, the turd with the most interesting textures and the turd that produces the worst gag and barf reaction.

People are saying Trump is the fave to sweep all categories but I'm betting McConnell gives Trump a good run in the third category and surely Loser Lindsey and Callous Cotton is right up there in the who's who of hose nose shitters.

Reactions: hal2kilo

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
its amazing to me that republicans are perfectly fine with hundreds of thousands of Americans dying needlessly BUT if you make a speech at ONE funeral then you're the fuckin asshole.
And again, this is not hypocrisy. Because hypocrisy requires self-awareness and as we've already seen, Tucker and Sean and all the rest are completely oblivious the world around them as well as themselves.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Imagine being a person who forms opinions based on what Tucker Carlson thinks about anything.

Gross.
Dont have to imagine. Theres literally millions of them waddling around right now. Go outside and keep asking random strangers, eventually one of them will be delighted to share his political views with you.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Just look at how incredible insane things have become of late and all because of Fox news and Donald Trump. IT'S TOTALLY INSANE!!! And.... just imagine four more years of it ?????

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
What’s sorta ironic is that what Obama did was something that Rep. Lewis would have done in the same circumstances.

Reactions: esquared
Mar 11, 2004
How dare a politician use his speech at a funeral to promote the cause the deceased dedicated his life to.

How dare a famous former politician bring politics into a speech at the funeral of another famous politician?!? KEEP THE POLITICS OUT OF POLITICS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi