Tsunami toll now tops 212,000

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Why does that particular picture have the caption "A tsunami warning system might help woo tourists back." ? Is the warning system going to consist of a monk keeping watch on the horizon for unusual waves?

3chordcharlie

Diamond Member
Mar 30, 2004
Originally posted by: lozina
Why does that particular picture have the caption "A tsunami warning system might help woo tourists back." ? Is the warning system going to consist of a monk keeping watch on the horizon for unusual waves?

As 'cold' as it sounds, taking a vacation in the affected areas is probably the best thing any of us could possibly do to speed up recovery of those places.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: 3chordcharlie

As 'cold' as it sounds, taking a vacation in the affected areas is probably the best thing any of us could possibly do to speed up recovery of those places.

Not cold at all. The Restaurant where the video of the two guys getting swept away on the railing re-opened and they said they can use the business.

If I was a Rich Elitist I would immediately vacation over there including passing up on attending the circle jerk Balls in DC occuring right now for the "Transfer" of power.

I don't believe there should be any re-inauguration or Balls for a 2nd term, 110% waste.

That goes for both sides.

Jul 1, 2000
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Originally posted by: 3chordcharlie

Not cold at all. The Restaurant where the video of the two guys getting swept away on the railing re-opened and they said they can use the business.

If I was a Rich Elitist I would immediately vacation over there including passing up on attending the circle jerk Balls in DC occuring right now for the "Transfer" of power.

I don't believe there should be any re-inauguration or Balls for a 2nd term, 110% waste.

That goes for both sides.

:roll:

You hate Bush. We get it, Dave.

This thread has nothing to do with Bush.

Infohawk

Lifer
Jan 12, 2002
Wow.

So what's the status of the relief fundraising? Is the US still upping its funds in response to the growing need?