Trying to get into the Asus member site

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
Anyone use this site to register their Asus products? I've checked it now and then for a few days, it never loads. Seems to be the only way to register or do RMAs or get tech help too, since they want you to register as a member or something. Is this a common thing for them, deliberate, or what?

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003
Their site has always been slow for me......for like 7 years.

Thorny

Golden Member
May 8, 2005
Originally posted by: DaTT

Same for me. It seems to have it's good days and it's bad, with more bad than good.

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
Originally posted by: Thorny
Originally posted by: DaTT

Same for me. It seems to have it's good days and it's bad, with more bad than good.

Well I have yet to get into it, it just times out over and over, very annoying.

Oh awesome, the page they have their email forms on is on the same server apparantly, so I can't even email and complain!

Thorny

Golden Member
May 8, 2005
Originally posted by: Sphexi
Seems to be working for me

That's the main site, of course that works fine. The ones that don't are member.asus.com and vip.member.com, which are where their RMA/Contacts/Registration services seem to be hosted.

Sorry, usually if I can get to the support page the rest will load. I can seem to access everything but the registration and member sites. I've done RMA's with them on the phone and its been painless if that's what you need to do.

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
Originally posted by: Sphexi
Seems to be working for me

That's the main site, of course that works fine. The ones that don't are member.asus.com and vip.member.com, which are where their RMA/Contacts/Registration services seem to be hosted.

Sorry, usually if I can get to the support page the rest will load. I can seem to access everything but the registration and member sites. I've done RMA's with them on the phone and its been painless if that's what you need to do.

Nah, I just wanna register this nice new P5N32-SLI SE Deluxe mobo I picked up, just in case I have to RMA it in the future. 3 year warranty FTW :)