Trump's Twitter reaction to 2012 election results

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
And buckshat is unable to address this question because it would require thought and the ability to confront his how bias.

People are hijacking the thread, that's why. Please stop with the personal attacks.
I just want a response from him in regards to the OP.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
back into the world of buckshat. nope, sorry, bigger things going on in this country, no need to worry about a man-child, wannabe christian who worships at the altar of drumpf, a man who's only redeeming quality is.... is......... yea, I got nothing.
but this thread is a nice example of what we have to look forward to going into the future
remember kids, be a bully, be a name caller, degrade and debase each other, lie to get out of military service and you too can become president. it's an awesome message. our future is so bright.
And you're the only one calling people names.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
And buckshat is unable to address this question because it would require thought and the ability to confront his own bias.

Homerboy I admire the attempt but buckshat has played this game over and over again.
Didn't see it, I answered it.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Actually, forget it. I will take and accept the answer of "It definitely is a contradiction."
Thank you.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
As with any subject, you need to have a winner's position, and a loser's position. That may be alarming to some people but that's a brutal fact of life.

You would all be free to start a revolution, but it's going to be pretty hard when you're morally opposed to the 2nd amendment..... which is the only true check on a democracy that has been taken over by the elite few.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Whether he is hypocritical or not doesn't change the fact that we have the system we have. He won by playing by the rules agreed upon.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Whether he is hypocritical or not doesn't change the fact that we have the system we have. He won by playing by the rules agreed upon.

I'm not debating that the system didn't work as designed. I agree, per the system in place he is "The President Elect"
My concern is that somebody that is in that position, rants and stomps their feet on Twitter 4 years ago about how the system doesn't work and calls for a revolution due to it, then wins the same race in the same manner and he and his followers have issue when the opposition follows his words from just 4 short years ago.

He's just not.... "stable" or consistant in his words or in his actions.

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Her public policy is what I am basing it off of. I realize you're upset that President-Elect Trump won the election but please don't analyze my morality from your keyboard. Especially considering your worldview.

And yet you don't do it based off of Trump's public actions of repeated adultery and sexual assault.

You just analyzed someone else's religious beliefs from your keyboard and then complained about someone analyzing you. Hypocrisy is deeply immoral. If your Christianity has led to you lacking morality in this way I would suggest you look elsewhere as you've been badly served.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
And yet you don't do it based off of Trump's public actions of repeated adultery and sexual assault.

You just analyzed someone else's religious beliefs from your keyboard and then complained about someone analyzing you. Hypocrisy is deeply immoral. If your Christianity has led to you lacking morality in this way I would suggest you look elsewhere as you've been badly served.
Do you really want to start this crap again? Hillary is a public figure with a record of public policy, I am a person you know via a forum. Don't forget that you think we're all just meat machines so I reject your moral judgments in any case. I choose Trump over policy, not his personal life, I reject Hillary over policy, not her personal life.

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
This is what a totalitarian fascist does. What he did, essentially, bend/manipulate reality so there is only ONE outcome:

That he comes into power, but denying the very same mechanisms to others. (When others use the same mechanism, they are "cheating").

We're all laughing now still, but I absolutely believe the laughing will soon stop. I mean it.

A totalitarian fascist is on the way into power folks.

The next big revelation will be that he is more than just a buffoon that is good for laughs and memes.

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
"Nationalism is the main foundation of fascism. The fascist view of a nation is of a single organic entity that binds people together by their ancestry, and is a natural unifying force of people.Fascism seeks to solve economic, political, and social problems by achieving a millenarian national rebirth, exalting the nation or race above all else, and promoting cults of unity, strength, and purity."

"Fascist states pursued policies of social indoctrination through propaganda in education and the media and regulation of the production of educational and media materials."

"Fascism opposes liberal democracy. It rejects multi-party systems, and supports a single party state. However it has claimed it supports a variant of democracy"

And how do you get to a single party state? For starters, when the others win, you claim it's rigged and the election not valid. An election is only "correct" when it is you who gets elected. You just spit on the foundation of democracy. His tweets (and words) prove it, he even said he wouldn't accept if he loses.