Trump's prime time address

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 11, 1999
If poverty is increasing and if wages are going down, I don’t know why we need millions of people to be coming into this country as guest workers who will work for lower wages than American workers and drive waged down even lower than they are now.
Which has nothing to do with the Wall, other than in your mind. The People who live along the border don't want the wall-

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trumps...-border-opposes-border-wall-funding-2019-1-8/

I'm sure that's particularly true for anybody who actually lives in the Rio Grande valley. Walled off from the river? Are you out of your mind? They'll fight eminent domain in a thousand lawsuits.

Oct 13, 2000
Jun 17, 2005
The world is not black and white buddy.
Never said it was, but arguing against a position is pointless without a positive position to argue for. Anyone can shoot down an idea, but if you don't stand for something you stand for nothing.

Jul 17, 2003
[Joke] Melania was worried that Trump was "shooting with blanks" in their frustrated efforts to have another child, so she told him to go to the doctor before his big Media Message. And she told him his big Media Message was also very important..

The doctor told Trump that he might be impotent, and wished him luck in his Oval Office appearance.

Afterward, Trump encounters Melania and she asks why he was wearing such a fancy necktie. It wasn't even a "Trump" tie -- but something more stylish and expensive.

And he says: "Well . . . . I figured if I'm gonna be impotent, then I ought to look impotent!"

Submitting Melania would fvck him again is the real humor there I think.

Punchline at end was used in a horrible movie from the 80s (Soul Man wasn't it? *cringe*), and doesn't match Trump's cadence or pronunciation, but I'm still giving marks for effort.

Jul 11, 2001
I have 501 better things to do than watch a prime time address by the witless wonder in the white house.

ASK THE COMMUNITY