Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Let's start here. Trump delegate and campaign chair in Ohio
racism didn't exist until Obama was elected
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGFyTKm9MBk

Now here
they hate white people because white people are successful and they're not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3-W4hpe3xs

In the first two clips look at the faces of the interviewers. They can't believe what they are hearing.

Now the last clip Mike Pence VP nominee wraps it all up by saying let's just stop talking about racism
We ought to set aside this talk about institutional racism and institutional bias
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09...af-pence-set-aside-talk-racial-injustice.html

These are just the latest examples not just one-offs. The more things change, the more they stay the same

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Just wondering, are they white people talking to black people? Do they change the voice inflection like Billary or do they just 'talk white'?

IEC

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 10, 2004
From my perspective as a URM? Obama and his cronies have intentionally fanned racial and political divisions for their own gain. Fortunately, I'm intelligent enough to see past the politics of divide and conquer and am happily giving a middle finger to the establishment (yeah, that includes both Dems and Repubs) by voting TRUMP in November.

Reactions: highland145

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
From my perspective as a URM? Obama and his cronies have intentionally fanned racial and political divisions for their own gain. Fortunately, I'm intelligent enough to see past the politics of divide and conquer and am happily giving a middle finger to the establishment (yeah, that includes both Dems and Repubs) by voting TRUMP in November.

I think you're not as perceptive as you think you are.

openwheel

Platinum Member
Apr 30, 2012
Yes, you are definitely giving GOP your fat middle finger by voting for their nominee. Bwahahaha what a moron.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
TCM is showing HITLER'S CHILDREN 1943.
I suggest well worth viewing.
And pertains to this subject.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

So just to be clear you don't like people who fan racial divisions for personal gain so you're voting for the guy who called Mexican immigrants rapists and said a Mexican can't judge him in his fraud lawsuit?

Lol.

IEC

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 10, 2004
So just to be clear you don't like people who fan racial divisions for personal gain so you're voting for the guy who called Mexican immigrants rapists and said a Mexican can't judge him in his fraud lawsuit?

Lol.

Compared to the other candidate who labeled 1/4 of the country as "irredeemable" and "deplorable", IDGAF.

TCM is showing HITLER'S CHILDREN 1943.
I suggest well worth viewing.
And pertains to this subject.

Yes, it shows the Democratic party left me behind by being taken over by the PC police and fascists who will beat you, throw things at you, or get you fired if they disagree with you. Freedom of speech... as long as you agree with the neoliberal wing of the Democratic party. Now get back in line, citizen.

No, he's the smart one, it's the people associated with them liberal educational institutes who are dumb; breitbart.com told him so.

I actually detest Breitbart. But you can continue to make ASSumptions.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Compared to the other candidate who labeled 1/4 of the country as "irredeemable" and "deplorable", IDGAF.

So you are claiming that you supported Clinton before she said that? You claimed that you were against splitting people based on race and you don't seem to deny that Trump has a long history of racism and race baiting. By your own standard he is disqualified.

(Also half of trump supporters is nowhere close to a quarter of the country.)

DrunkenSano

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2008
Anyone who votes in this election for their candidate because they think he or she is a good candidate is retarded. Now if you're voting for one candidate not because he or she is good but because the other one is awful, that's another story.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004

Lol.

Indeed. You can't make this crap up! Fortunately, he' s intelligent enough to know he's a tool...

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Indeed. You can't make this crap up! Fortunately, he' s intelligent enough to know he's a tool...

The cognitive dissonance is amazing. I've lost track of how many people on here have said something to the effect of that they are tired of racism so they are voting for Trump, who is undeniably a lifelong racist.

I guess whatever they need to do to convince themselves, haha.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
What is URM? Underrepresented Minority? Still laughing about voting for Trump to screw the establishment. Trump is clueless. The first thing he'd do if he won is surround himself with GOP establishment people because he doesn't know any better.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
What is URM? Underrepresented Minority? Still laughing about voting for Trump to screw the establishment. Trump is clueless. The first thing he'd do if he won is surround himself with GOP establishment people because he doesn't know any better.

The notion that Trump is somehow anti-establishment is a great example of emotionalism.

He's been a ruthlessly self serving member of the lootocracy his whole life. He is, in many ways, an outstanding example of the Repub ideal, the whole hyper competitive FUGM mentality they seem to cherish. He's only anti-establishment in the sense that he's anti- social responsibility for the elite.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
And as Kasich said, the VP will be doing all the work while Trump will be the figurehead. And Pence is definitely republican establishment, he says he (Pence) admired Cheney's power as VP.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

Yes, it shows the Democratic party left me behind by being taken over by the PC police and fascists who will beat you, throw things at you, or get you fired if they disagree with you. Freedom of speech... as long as you agree with the neoliberal wing of the Democratic party. Now get back in line, citizen.

Lofl! You hate that the Democratic party has been taken over by the PC police and fascist and oppose Clinton because she said something non PC? LOL! You then support a guy, who on a scale of not fascist to fascist rates closer to fascist than of any other presidential candidate in US history? LOL!

Holy shit!! I need to catch my breath because I'm laughing too hard!

Here's something anti PC for you: can you spell retarded? I'll help you out, it's spelled IEC!

Now go back to your safe space you treasure trove of irony!

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I know, right? Everyone knows that black people's problems are all caused by unrelated white people.
and everyone knows racism started in 2008. Trump's people's mastery of history is astonishing vs your man of straw

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016

I take it you're not mexican or muslim and thus don't mind they're getting the short end of the stick this time.