Trump's NY Campaign chair (and schoolboard member) has some interesting ideas for the Obamas...

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/tru...ma-to-be-let-loose-to-live-with-african-apes/

This is what we're talking about when we say racists and assholes are feeling emboldened and safe now:

Carl Paladino, who co-chaired Donald Trump’s New York campaign, is refusing to back down from derogatory and racist comments he made on his 2017 “wish list,” including the hope that President Barack Obama dies from mad cow disease, and Michelle Obama “returns to being a male” and lives with a gorilla in an African cave.

“Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford,” the Buffalo School Board member wrote of what he would “most like to happen in 2017.”

“[Obama] dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarret, who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her,” he added.

As for what Paladino would “most like to see go in 2017,” the prominent developer responded, “Michelle Obama.”

“I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla,” he wrote.

Paladino told The Buffalo News he “of course” made the comments. “Tell them all to go f*ck themselves,” he said of inquiring news editors. “Tell that Rod Watson I made that comment just for him,” he added. Watson is a black editor and columnist for The News.

Paladino, who recently asked the Buffalo school district to hang photos of Donald Trump in public schools throughout the county, channeled the president-elect, lamenting PC culture.

“Yeah, I’m not politically correct,” he told The News. “They asked what I want and I told them.”