Trump's host on his India visit is a fervent vegetarian. The White House is apparently nervous about the menus.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
He can always order out to Indian McDonalds. No beef but that great veggie Big Mac

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
I know this is really the least of Trump's many offenses, but it does speak volumes about him that he has the diet of a spoiled 8-year-old who's afraid of anything foreign.

Also, combined with his terrible sleeping habits and outright aversion to exercise, I'm honestly surprised he hasn't keeled over yet or had a heart attack (that we know of).

He's the embodiment of the "dumb, fat, xenophobic, childish slob" caricature so many foreign people associate with Americans.

The only box not yet checked TTBOMYK is yelling at foreigners to speak English when you are in their country. (But I'm sure he does it.)

Staying on Simpsons, he's all the worst Monty Burns traits, but with Homer's intelligence, competence, knowledge, and work habits.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Which one do you think Trump will get??

6bdd4effb45bc3accfb2b77d1ee719f2.jpg

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Maybe he'll grab a Indian movie star while he's there. That should be good for getting AF1 torn to nothing but rivets.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Uhm... if you think about it.
Eating meat is a level of canabalism.
Take the tree of life, find you, find the animal you are eating, go back to your common ancestor. Right there. You eating yourself.
Or you could choose not to think about it :).

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
Uhm... if you think about it.
Eating meat is a level of canabalism.
Take the tree of life, find you, find the animal you are eating, go back to your common ancestor. Right there. You eating yourself.
Or you could choose not to think about it :).
I looked it up, and we're not as closely related to plants as they sometimes claim.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
I looked it up, and we're not as closely related to plants as they sometimes claim.

Leave those poor bananas alone!!!! Savages.

Feb 4, 2009
In a way I don’t blame him. Indian food is horrible imo. Smells weird, tastes real earthy plus strange spices to my American taste buds.
I did go to a forgot what it’s called but essentially it’s a sweet 16 but not at 16.
Nice time, some traditional Indian performances which were interesting to watch. They did have a few things that I liked but it was a very mixed crowd I suspect they were there to satisfy people like me.

I will say I can totally envision the President being cranky and acting like a spoiled Chile’s over food choices. That is unacceptable in anyone older than 12 years old.
Time to Adult Mr. President

Feb 4, 2009
Biggest sin against humanity is eating a steak with no pink at least.

I know this goes into another controversy....
For some reason I can’t easily explain, I prefer marinated steak to be grey.
I know marinade & steak.....
I know grey & steak.....