Trumps 100 Billion dollar Saudi arms deal is "Fake News."

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
I'm well aware of that fact, and still believe it's a terrible thing. It's often difficult to differentiate between Saudi and ISIS:

VuzlEzX.jpg

If the arms are used to kill muslims, why would someone like you disprove of it.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
So you assert that Trump is full of shit because he's just reaffirming a deal that was already in place and touting it as his own. Good.

Thanks Obama.

What I said was that Obama initially started the deal but did not follow through. Trump has verbally reaffirmed of pressed the deal onward...

AnonymouseUser

Diamond Member
May 14, 2003
If the arms are used to kill muslims, why would someone like you disprove of it.

The entire Middle East is a war zone thanks to the Saudis. I honestly don't know why the US cares to sell them weapons since the US military has been doing Saudi Arabia's bidding since the Gulf War, if not earlier.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
What I said was that Obama initially started the deal but did not follow through. Trump has verbally reaffirmed of pressed the deal onward...
And.. almost immediately, the Saudis push for North Dome, setting up their allies for war against Qatar and Iran.
Thanks Trump!

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
And.. almost immediately, the Saudis push for North Dome, setting up their allies for war against Qatar and Iran.
Thanks Trump!

You mean Thanks Obama. He is the one that started these particular deals remember...

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
You mean Thanks Obama. He is the one that started these particular deals remember...

If it's Obama's deal, then why did Trump go to Saudi Arabia to close it? And why does this whole affair look exactly like Trump is intentionally unraveling Obama's Iran deal?
If war starts in the ME, Trump owns that. Not your Obama Goldstein.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
If it's Obama's deal, then why did Trump go to Saudi Arabia to close it? And why does this whole affair look exactly like Trump is intentionally unraveling Obama's Iran deal?
If war starts in the ME, Trump owns that. Not your Obama Goldstein.

LOL. The Iran Deal is a massive screw up to begin with.
It should be unraveled. Too bad we can't get back the hostage money.

Reactions: AnonymouseUser

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
The entire Middle East is a war zone thanks to the Saudis. I honestly don't know why the US cares to sell them weapons since the US military has been doing Saudi Arabia's bidding since the Gulf War, if not earlier.

Nothing ever goes above your head because you're just too fast and would catch it.

Also, sometimes hard to tell if the even slower looking ones are playing dumb, or not. Eg:

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Nothing ever goes above your head because you're just too fast and would catch it.

Also, sometimes hard to tell if the even slower looking ones are playing dumb, or not. Eg:

That first sentence sounds familiar.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I marvel at your ability at blind partisan dishonesty.

And I yours. At the start of this thread Trump was slapped because these weren't his deals because Obama started them.

Then you bring in the stupid Iran Deal...

Nothing I said was dishonest. I was only agreeing that Obama started the deals.