Trumpf meme thread

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
Where have you been the past week...
lol.. those are the words from the dementia test that Trump took?

“A house divided against itself, cannot stand.” - Abraham Lincoln

“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt

“We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” - Barack Obama

“Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV” - Donald Trump :p
(credit VRAMdemon)

Last edited:

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
116086686_3467890079890230_2789337743369270810_n.jpg

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
THIS IS A TEST. For the next 60 days Donald Trump will test how far he can push the envelope. This is only a test. If this were an actual alert, Donald Trump would stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot someone.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I don’t see the point with having Trump officials on the Sunday morning news shows. They all are so full of it and can not possibly offer any real substance. White House chief of staff Mark Meadows appearing on this week with George did nothing but spew his nonsense of how great Donald Trump is doing and how hard Donald Trump is working and how wonderful everything is under Donald Trump. This is all they ever do. Just dish out the crazy nonsense in fear that this president might take revenge should any one of his people go off message. You can see it in their eyes, the Trump spokespersons are so terrified that they may screw up by saying the wrong thing or worse, that George or chuck todd will trap them into admitting to a Trump lie or admitting to a Trump failure. So why even have these Trump spin masters on tv? They never answer the questions and they always fall into this praise of Donald Trump mindless babble. It’s down right scary the extent Donald Trump has a hold on his people. They are so terrified that they can not come up with one single thought of their own without fear of the Trump repercussion. The only reason they show up on these news shows is to glorify Trump, to lie for Trump, to suck up to Trump, and to waste everyone’s time. It is pathetic to say the least.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
You know..... to hear these Trumpies talk and what they post, you'd think Hillary was the president and Donald Trump was locked up in jail. Don't these people understand that Donald Trump IS THE PRESIDENT? And.... Donald Trump IS THE GOVERNMENT. And.... Donald Trump is making your life miserable, not some democrat. If Donald Trump was NOT president then maybe you trumpies would not feel so pissed on. Connect the dots, Trumpies... Connect the dots....

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 4.21.36 AM.jpg
Posted on FB by my Trumpie relative :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nov 29, 2006
You know..... to hear these Trumpies talk and what they post, you'd think Hillary was the president and Donald Trump was locked up in jail. Don't these people understand that Donald Trump IS THE PRESIDENT? And.... Donald Trump IS THE GOVERNMENT. And.... Donald Trump is making your life miserable, not some democrat. If Donald Trump was NOT president then maybe you trumpies would not feel so pissed on. Connect the dots, Trumpies... Connect the dots....

View attachment 27258
Posted on FB by my Trumpie relative :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Not much you can do for them, except point out this is Trump and Republican America at the moment. This is what they voted for.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000

I wonder if Trump's fan base will ever figure out that the establishment that Trump told them was their enemy got taken over by Trump and it's the very same establishment he's more than willing to use against them should Trump have the notion that he needs to do it to keep his ass from being kicked out of the White House?

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
If you've no objection to one I made myself:

froridaman.jpg