Trumpeters Take Heed

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Apparently Senator Feinstein is shit posting too. Don't worry, once the Russian circus leaves town, Lynch will have her turn.

Keep in mind the people you shill for have already been caught in lie after lie on the matter. Par for course for degens I know.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
I think the vast majority of people either don't know that both Comey and Mueller are lifelong Republicans. Personally I think that shaded some of Comey's decisions (the gratuitous and irrelevant opinion about Hillary's computer use being reckless and the public announcement of the reopening of the investigation on the eve of the election). I'm a diehard Dem but I highly respect both Comey and Mueller overall.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
How will you feel if the Mueller investigation turns up nothing a lot of very very very poor decision making but nothing criminal?

I'd have to go along with him. OTOH, I figure there's a better chance of Bigfoot coming out of the woods for a press conference...

DisarmedDespot

Jun 2, 2016
Trumpeters aren't going to take heed. At this stage, anyone supporting Trump fits into two camps:

-True Believers who consider Trump a divine gift that will save them from the cursed Establishment, infernal Deep State and, worse, the corrupting ideal of Liberalism. These people will never change their minds, ever.
-The uninformed. Unlike true believers, they don't see enemies everywhere, they just don't have enough information. They don't pay attention to politics and think Trump is actually trying to pursue policies he promised, like a better healthcare plan than ACA. Since they don't pay attention to politics, and with how much a shitshow it is, they might figure it's not worth the trouble sorting through the shit and go back to what they were doing. Unless Trump does something monumentally stupid to get their attention (like ending subsidy payments and making their health insurance skyrocket) they're not going to change their opinions.

Reactions: JMC2000

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
How will you feel if the Mueller investigation turns up nothing a lot of very very very poor decision making but nothing criminal?

ah, so you didn't take my sarcasm seriously? That should have informed you of my willingness to let the investigation do what the investigation does. I've no patience for ~1 dozen investigations into nothing (Bengazi) just to stoke the hard-won erections of mentally deficient voters.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
ah, so you didn't take my sarcasm seriously? That should have informed you of my willingness to let the investigation do what the investigation does. I've no patience for ~1 dozen investigations into nothing (Bengazi) just to stoke the hard-won erections of mentally deficient voters.

But her emails!

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
So we are in violent agreement. I willingly acknowledge that Bengazi, birtherism and many other things were partisan witch hunts. I also willingly acknowledge that the GOP are hypocrites for so tenaciously investigating those things yet remaining utterly silent on Russian meddling in our election process.

I however also recognize that some on the left have completely lost their fvcking minds over Trump winning, and the chorus of outrage has been so relentless, persistent and misdirected that now its become white noise to the extent that it is virtually impossible to follow a coherent narrative.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
So we are in violent agreement. I willingly acknowledge that Bengazi, birtherism and many other things were partisan witch hunts. I also willingly acknowledge that the GOP are hypocrites for so tenaciously investigating those things yet remaining utterly silent on Russian meddling in our election process.

I however also recognize that some on the left have completely lost their fvcking minds over Trump winning, and the chorus of outrage has been so relentless, persistent and misdirected that now its become white noise to the extent that it is virtually impossible to follow a coherent narrative.

It's not like the election of Trump or his Admin have followed a coherent narrative, is it? None of it has been rational.

Shee-it, Sherlock- imagine the furor if Hillary had won & there were similar evidence implicating her in the same way....