#TrumpBible re-imagines the Bible according to Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
I have to say this is hillarious..

From: http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/29/politics/donald-trump-bible-twitter-feat/index.html

When asked if he's ever sought God's forgiveness he said he drinks "his little wine" and has "his little cracker."

And Lo, Jesus said unto Judas Iscariot: "You're fired"

There *is* room at the inn but Mary and Joseph refuse to stay there because it is LOW CLASS and a DUMP.

And Jesus came to them walking on the waves and said, "Have you seen the polls? I'm like WAY ahead. It's not even close."

Thanks for the gold, frankincense, and myrrh Wise Guys. Now go back to your own country. #TrumpBible

"Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, haters and losers, into the eternal fire, which is Mexico.'" #TrumpBible

The Israelites were illegal immigrants fleeing Pharaoh so they could have anchor babies in the Promised Land. #TrumpBible

Scribe: Which is the greatest commandment?

Jesus: Sit down. Nobody called on you. Go back to Jerusalem.

"In the beginning, God made Trump Tower and the Earth." #TrumpBible

The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold, that man needs one of my silk suits!" #TrumpBible

JoLLyRoGer

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2000
Come on now, you're talking about DJT's favorite book!

Hahaha.... Yeah Right!

I'm willing to bet that man couldn't quote you a scripture if you told him it started out with "In the beginning....."

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
The Lard of Turin.

639383d1440575198t-trump-margarine-2trumpbutt.jpeg

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
The only other guy that I know of that used his power of persuasion and charisma for personal gain and glory the way that Trump does, especially in the way he patronizingly paints the dire, dark moment in history that many Repubs see themselves in, and then sets himself up as the ultimate solution, is, dare I say, the Führer himself.

Say it ain't so. ;)

Last edited:

JoLLyRoGer

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2000
Ok, I'm no fan of the guy but that's a bit of a reach. Being a sleazy businessman anf a blowhard bigot hardly places him even remotely in the same company as the evilest among evil men.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Ok, I'm no fan of the guy but that's a bit of a reach. Being a sleazy businessman anf a blowhard bigot hardly places him even remotely in the same company as the evilest among evil men.

It's the reason why I was careful to posit a very narrow and specific qualification for my likening the two. I agree that in a general sense, those two are like night and day.

However, in the sense that both are charismatic snake charmers that can woo the stink off of a skunk, they both have "it" with loads of ooze to spare. ;)

JoLLyRoGer

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2000
It's the reason why I was careful to posit a very narrow and specific qualification for my likening the two. I agree that in a general sense, those two are like night and day.

However, in the sense that both are charismatic snake charmers that can woo the stink off of a skunk, they both have "it" with loads of ooze to spare. ;)

Gotcha, well in that case I see your point.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Found some old tweets after 2012 election night:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump

The phoney electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. The loser one!

We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!

Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us.

More votes equals a loss...revolution!

This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy!

Our country is now in serious and unprecedented trouble...like never before.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Our country is now in serious and unprecedented trouble...like never before.

Sorry, but I have to support Trump. It's the dangerous side of being a liberal. I like change, novelty, and risky new experience. When I look at Trump I see Mr. Toad's Wilde Ride. This is the first time in ages and ages when a person is running for president and dominating the polls who is not some asshole hand picked by the party establishment. I want to see party politics burn down. I will take door number two rather than the one that's marked "You can be sure you're fucked as usual".

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Sorry, but I have to support Trump. It's the dangerous side of being a liberal. I like change, novelty, and risky new experience. When I look at Trump I see Mr. Toad's Wilde Ride. This is the first time in ages and ages when a person is running for president and dominating the polls who is not some asshole hand picked by the party establishment. I want to see party politics burn down. I will take door number two rather than the one that's marked "You can be sure you're fucked as usual".

Much I'd like to see change myself, it sure as hell wouldn't be Trump.

One of the little things we'll agree to disagree on I guess.

Murloc

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2008
The only other guy that I know of that used his power of persuasion and charisma for personal gain and glory the way that Trump does, especially in the way he patronizingly paints the dire, dark moment in history that many Repubs see themselves in, and then sets himself up as the ultimate solution, is, dare I say, the Führer himself.

Say it ain't so. ;)
Let me guess: he's quite literally a nazi? :D

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I have to say, I knew a lot of people from NY and Jersey when I lived out in CA.
And one thing as a midwesterner, most New Yorkers and New Jersey-ians talked and thought just like Donald Trump.
It's a little Jewish lingo mixed up with a little I Love Lucy comic stylings.
Calling people a schmuck (Jewish term), this attempted convincing comical sales pitch attitude (I Love Lucy), the accent (Jersey, NY, valley girl), this off beat sense of humor, and this massive paranoia with being misunderstood or god forbid... disliked.

So, how Donald explains his understandings of religion, and The Bible: According to Donald Trump, fits Donald to a tee.
I can just see Lucy Ricardo standing there, running for president.
Not much of a difference. And quite entertaining. Especially to middle of the road America.

Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Let me guess: he's quite literally a nazi? :D

lol Yeh, I kind'a had those threads in mind when I was structuring that post. :thumbsup:

As an aside, this bald faced lame-ass pandering to the religious fundamentalists in "his" party has got to be down right blasphemous in the true sense of the word. And I'm wondering just how many true believers have been taken in by his "charms" in their fervor to spread the word vs how many of them scoffed and railed at Trump's duplicitous act of pledging his allegiance to the good book.

I mean, with his history, behavior and personality traits in mind, his referring to the bible as being the #1 book in his heart and soul had me dropping my jaw in awe and amazement at the sheer gall of that man.

IDK, maybe what he really meant was that he actually sees the protagonists in the bible as the epic salespersons of all time and role models for honing his own skill set. ;)

Baasha

Golden Member
Jan 4, 2010
The Lard of Turin.

639383d1440575198t-trump-margarine-2trumpbutt.jpeg

omg... hhahahahhahhahahhahahha...

This right here has got to be one for the books! This post should be stickied across every forum and should be the greeting for any new member of ATOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.