Trumpanzee gets stripped of Pageant Title

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Shunned? People never stop replying to you. You post utter nonsense and you get responses accordingly (because many of us lack the self-discipine of the 'don't feed the trolls' folk) and then you whine about being a victim. You're hilarious, at one level. If 'deviation isn't tolerated' why are you still here?

That post wasn't about me posting here, it was about the subject of the OP. Recalibrate and reply again.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
That post wasn't about me posting here, it was about the subject of the OP. Recalibrate and reply again.

I repeat my original point - are you shunned and not tolerated? Or have you joined 'the left'? Your post stated it had to be one or the other.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
Why did she delete the tweets if they were not racist and nothing was wrong with them as she claims?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Yea, I'm the liar here... I'm sure she's one of those Asian white supremacists.

Today with the left you either join their group think 100% or you will be shunned. No deviation from the hive mind will be tolerated.

you're still here aren't you?

poor, dumb bastard. you have been silenced!

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008

It makes absolutely no sense with regard to the OP topic, incidentally, because the Miss World contest is not part of 'the left'. To base your argument on that you either have to be very dim or believe that everyone else is.
If you don't like the Miss World rules you are free to set up your own Miss Sypder Contest, where you can judge contestants on how good they look while waving torches and chanting about Jews, in bikinis. While passively smoking.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Always fun with the Oft Persecuted White Male Victim Card gets played.

Isn't interesting that every name or phrase the TrumpTards have for "the Left" or whoeverthefuckthatis is something they are trying to project off themselves?

Who are the triggered snowflakes again?

Again, "the Left" gives two shits about this Self Promoting Attention Whore and never cared then nor now about her Tweets...

Why did the Right have her fired so they could use her as a victim #148801089838 is their poor Conservative Victims Campaign?

Why is she already trying to cash in?

Conservatives need to face facts, they ARE the pussies, cowards, gimps, and mouth breathers they decry... They are the daily victims of reverse racism. They are the profiled who have their free speech taken away daily. They are the martyrs or their own self victimizations...

Mar 11, 2004
Shunned? People never stop replying to you. You post utter nonsense and you get responses accordingly (because many of us lack the self-discipine of the 'don't feed the trolls' folk) and then you whine about being a victim. You're hilarious, at one level. If 'deviation isn't tolerated' why are you still here?

I had to unignore to see which crybaby bitch you were responding to.

Mar 11, 2004
It makes absolutely no sense with regard to the OP topic, incidentally, because the Miss World contest is not part of 'the left'. To base your argument on that you either have to be very dim or believe that everyone else is.
If you don't like the Miss World rules you are free to set up your own Miss Sypder Contest, where you can judge contestants on how good they look while waving torches and chanting about Jews, in bikinis. While passively smoking.

Yeah but then he'd have no choice but to rape, or at least walk in on them in their dressing rooms. And as we know, liberals are ruining good honest people's lives by persecuting them over such noble conservative behavior.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Again, why does THE RIGHT always pick and choose which businesses they support to do as they please? Why do they create partisan divide where there is none. If a business decided to fire her because she posted support of homosexual lifestyle and civil unions they'd be tripping over themselves to defend that company. But because she can be used to fuel the ever raging fire that is Conservative Self Victimization THE RIGHT is trying to conflate this into THE LEFT had her fired for her Conservative views.

Why do Conservatives only support business when they think that business is run by Republicans and give those businesses a free pass to infringe on civil rights but when a business gets rid of someone they don't think represents them well THE LEFT did it and fuck this business...

Why are modern day Conservatives such walking and talking contradictions. Why do they pretend to care about certain issues and certain people like this girl just so they can use them for political gain...

Reactions: DarthKyrie

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Yet another dusted off paid entourage diverting orange sycophant has woken up to feign victimization and concern....

BTW, I don't think that word means what you think it means...

Jul 9, 2009
That's right, i forgot. Calling a woman of color a chim"panzee" isn't racist in this forum if it's directed at a conservative woman. It's only racist if it's said BY a conservative about a leftist. Got it.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
That's right, i forgot. Calling a woman of color a chim"panzee" isn't racist in this forum if it's directed at a conservative woman. It's only racist if it's said BY a conservative about a leftist. Got it.

Send her back!

Send her back!

Send her back!

Send her back!

Send her back!

Send her back!

Send her back!

Send her back!

Send her back!

Send her back!

Send her back!

Send her back!

Send her back!

Send her back!

Send her back!

Send her back!

Send her back!

Send her back!

Send her back!

Send her back!

Jul 9, 2009

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
No one called her a chim"panzee", she was called a Trumpanzee. Reading english is hard for you.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
AGAIN for the feigned victim alt account poster I have on Ignore:

I don't think that word means what you think it means...

Stop trying to create racism where it does not exist.

Why does THE RIGHT always do this...

Jul 9, 2009
AGAIN for the feigned victim alt account poster I have on Ignore:

I don't think that word means what you think it means...

Stop trying to create racism where it does not exist.

Why does THE RIGHT always do this...
If you have me on ignore why do you usually respond?

It's a pure racist title and it's not only allowed, but applauded in THIS forum.

Different strokes for different folks and we all know it.

There is but one legitimate venue to complain/spew about moderator decisions, Moderator Discussions.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Poor little girl, conflating being a poor, sheltered, oft persecuted Republican to coming out, it's actually WORSE!!!!!!

Dethroned beauty queen Kathy Zhu: It's harder to come out as a conservative than gay

https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...6/kathy-zhu-michigan-tweets-trump/1831068001/

Repugnant bitch. Fucking Trumpanzee for the Extra Special Victims Club card member snowflake pussies!!!

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trumpanzee

Awe, always trying to create racism where it does not exist... So typical of THE RIGHT

Reactions: DarthKyrie