Trump would have charged in unarmed to save school, with KARATE!

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
I don't think he said with Karate, and I bet there are a lot of people that would have gone in there as well, just maybe not the cowards that want only criminals to carry guns.

Do you honestly think the Donald would have rushed in there?

With the threesome of an insult, a strawman and the logical fallacy in his post, do you think it's reasonable to expect an honest and intelligent opinion from him?

He’s a Russian, just got his orders. Trump and Puti would have run in and saved the day

Nov 29, 2006
Trump said he would charge a gunman. Here’s what he’s actually done in the face of danger.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...in-the-face-of-danger/?utm_term=.deaadb70c86b

giphy.gif

Don't mock our fearless leader....

x580wh.gif

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
This is so upside down .. but to my mind a little jail time would actually do Trump good.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Same Donald Trump who would have run into the building to save kids from a shooter fails to save wife and kids from rainstorm
donald-trump-protects-infamous-hair-ftr.jpg

Alpha One Seven

Golden Member
Sep 11, 2017
Just IGNORE Donald Trump and everything he says.
Once again, the con-artist in charge is simply ATTEMPTING to change the subject.
To deflect away from the 17 dead school shooting victims.
And deflect away from the students commitment against NRA ownership of our political system.
A Trump stunt sooooooo very Donald Trump-ish....

What we all need to learn including the media must learn, to just ignore these ridiculous TRUMP comments and tweets.
And STAY FOCUSED on the issue at hand.
I.e. Banning assault weapons, raising the purchase age for all guns in general, advanced background checks, and forgetting about this nonsense demanding teachers to be armed.
THAT is what we must remain focused on, not the idiotic hourly brain farts from our national imbecile.
They "may" have been funny during the election 2016 cycle, but not funny anymore.
And neither is Dumpus Trumpus.
This is the best advice for anyone that disagrees with how the President is doing the business of government. Whining like a baby on a tech forum solves nothing.
Or, better yet, you can send a letter to him yourself, he loves your comments.

Alpha One Seven

Golden Member
Sep 11, 2017
Same Donald Trump who would have run into the building to save kids from a shooter fails to save wife and kids from rainstorm
donald-trump-protects-infamous-hair-ftr.jpg
LOL, as a kid I loved going out in the rain, I don't think there is an issue in letting those that like rain walk in it.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
This is the best advice for anyone that disagrees with how the President is doing the business of government. Whining like a baby on a tech forum solves nothing.
Or, better yet, you can send a letter to him yourself, he loves your comments.
Damn, the sock puppets are timing out fast. Another one tags back in. Pace yourself this time.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
Listened to Rush Limbaugh justifying Trump today. Rush is sure Trump would have rushed in there to save the day. Perhaps we need more than a simple medal to honor Trump's bravery, we need to create a holiday for the presentation of the medal (with a military parade to transport it).

Exactly many cylinders have blown on these fucktards' engines?

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Listened to Rush Limbaugh justifying Trump today. Rush is sure Trump would have rushed in there to save the day. Perhaps we need more than a simple medal to honor Trump's bravery, we need to create a holiday for the presentation of the medal (with a military parade to transport it).

Exactly many cylinders have blown on these fucktards' engines?
What else would you expect an opioid addict to do, make a reasoned argument?

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
What else would you expect an opioid addict to do, make a reasoned argument?

There is no reasoned argument for justifying pretend heroics..... the only correct responses are either incredulous embarrassment or derision.