Trump Will Win Re-election for 2020 (Personal Prediction)

Nov 8, 2012
I've held off on this prediction for a while now - because originally I was under the impression that Joe Biden was the best bet to win against him. Now I'm pretty certain - Trump will win for 2020.

Countless reasons - but main ones that stick out to me. Inevitably, the people of low intelligence here will do something moronic like "WHAT ABOUT TRUMP WHEN HE DID <x>?!". I'll ignore them out of pure stupidity of not understanding the basics of arguments - but also because I have zero positive support for Trump so it's a moronic point to bring up i nthe first place.

• Joe Biden Gaffs - Regardless of your comparisons to current POTUS, it is an entirely different kind, and it is much more often. To the Point where everyone can clearly notice they are limiting his screen time because it doesn't help him.

• Joe Biden chooses a middle of the road crappy VP - that was clearly despised and ignored during the primary clown car. They could have gone progressive to bridge their gaps, but opted to be morons instead. Folks here will try to correct me into saying Kamala is some magical progressive unicorn. No one with half a brain would believe something so stupid - coming from an AG that locked up countless minorities and helped cops cover up evidence against them.

• Democrats/Progressives actively endorsing "Defund the Police" narrative - Do you know who doesn't want to defund the police? African Americans.

Rick Wilson was spot the fuck on here in this Bill Maher interview.

• Protests continue to destroy property and businesses of minorities. No one cares. No one blinks an eye because it's a business, they must be rich and they must be loaded with tons of money. Reality proves otherwise, but most people are simply morons that live in their gated suburb community..... In support of the protests/riots... until it comes to their doorstep.
1599433197917.png

• Our media still continues to cover things up - not address them - and write continuously about how "property doesn't matter" and "the insurance company will take care of it". All of these are things that can only come from the brain of an inept individual with no real understanding of economics, insurance, or how business works. Apparently these morons haven't heard about insurance rate hikes, deductibles, and coverage limits. Of course, once again - the defense of these sort of things are from the types of people that haven't had to put in an insurance claim and be denied or only be given a maximum amount.

• BLM, rioters, etc... continue to convert more people to vote for Trump as they continue to do moronic shit like block freeways, block traffic, destroy homes, destroy businesses, destroy jobs, light shit on fire, and oppose policing their vandalism. Everytime this happens in cities, I GUARANTEE you the majority will be voting Trump because one party is acknowledging a problem, and the other is blanketly ignoring it.
Take it from an actual black man instead of ignorantly declaring your thoughts on something that has nothing to do with you:

America's division isn't racial. It is class - And until you recognize this, you will continue to fail over and over and over again.

Racism is what the class elites want you to continue to believe is happening. It continues to sew division and continues to keep the bottom fighting with the bottom, instead of the bottom fighting with the top.

So with all that said - Trump will win re-election. It's pretty much a guarantee at this point. Enjoy your treat, courtesy of your own party self-ignorance. Continue to shit on the middle-class, only defend the elites, ignore fly-over states, and you will get what you righteously deserve.

Take it from Michael Moore - the same hard-leftie that called it last time.

1599434318335.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunder 57

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Haha, I agree it's class warfare. That's why I vote for people like Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and would vote for AOC if possible. Because they want real change. Coincidentally, all people you deride. You're the most intelligent person here, LOL. But guess what, racism is still alive and well in good ole USA, and Magatarians are proud of it now.

Feb 4, 2009
I agree for different reasons.

Trump has no shame or gratitude for anyone or anything but himself. He will shovel historic amounts of bullshit and guys who sound like you will eat it up and ask for seconds and thirds.
Democrats in general are getting better at slinging shit but except a few younger D’s the party sucks at it. 2016 proved you need to target a few hundred thousand dummies to get elected. Shovel shit against your opponent until you win.

Reactions: TheVrolok

ewdotson

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2011
Continue to shit on the middle-class, only defend the elites, ignore fly-over states, and you will get what you righteously deserve.
Should Trump win, this right here encapsulates the reason. Not because what you said was true, but because the GOP has succeeded in creating a alternate reality that a huge portion of the country completely buys into. No one, and I mean no one shits on the middle-class and defends the elites like the modern-day GOP.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Should Trump win, this right here encapsulates the reason. Not because what you said was true, but because the GOP has succeeded in creating a alternate reality that a huge portion of the country completely buys into. No one, and I mean no one shits on the middle-class and defends the elites like the modern-day GOP.

Yup, and the OP blames the Dems

himkhan

Jul 13, 2013
Stopped at your first emotional outburst which occurred within the first 100 words.

If you can't make it through one sentence without jumping up and down and calling people names you won't get anyone's attention here.

The formatting of this very obvious troll farm diatribe gets ignored as well it should. You sound like someone who needs 12 Steps.

Feb 4, 2009
Yup, and the OP blames the Dems

Exactly what I mean.
Every D and I mean every, governors and mayors included should be tweeting, Facebook posting and talking to whatever broadcast news as much as possible about why $600 payments weren’t renewed, why legislation goes into the trash can at the Senate, why taxes on the Uber wealthy are a good thing. Why can’t the President say anything and I mean anything bad about Putin and so on.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Exactly what I mean.
Every D and I mean every, governors and mayors included should be tweeting, Facebook posting and talking to whatever broadcast news as much as possible about why $600 payments weren’t renewed, why legislation goes into the trash can at the Senate, why taxes on the Uber wealthy are a good thing. Why can’t the President say anything and I mean anything bad about Putin and so on.

Yup, it all comes down to marketing. Look at the R's, doesn't have to even be factual, but they're selling what their voters want, feels.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
The dumbest poster on P&N says low information voters will do something moronic. I agree, low information voters will do something moronic however that won’t stop the landslide victory that’s coming Biden’s way and I’m sure the OP will once again show us why he’s so fucking dumb. I can’t wait!!!

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
ummm Biden is going to Michigan, next week for starters, not sure what Michael Moore is talking about: https://www.theoaklandpress.com/new...cle_9f3cdbe2-ee3a-11ea-ba54-dfb11969f339.html

Minnesota and Arizona are also on the list.

Can Trump win, sure. It's more a testament to the utter incompetence of the mainstream media to cover Trump, the sheer amount of bullshit the Trumpers spew and their cult-like worship, and the ability of Democrats to be naive enough to think that people are more intelligent and better than that, when they aren't. The fact is the dumb is strong, the racism is strong and the sheer willfull ignorance is strong.

Kamala was the second best choice after Elizabeth Warren for VP. Warren was also vulnerable because of her commitment to Medicare for All. That made her as a choice tricky. Even though she was my top choice for everything, I can admit that position was too easy to exploit.

Reactions: nickqt

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Yup, it all comes down to marketing. Look at the R's, doesn't have to even be factual, but they're selling what their voters want, feels.

Only a subset of voters want more feels, that’s about 40-45% of the electorate, the rest are tired of incompetence and the resulting piss poor results it brings.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthKyrie

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Only a subset of voters want more feels, that’s about 40-45% of the electorate, the rest are tired of incompetence and the resulting and the piss poor results it brings.

Yes, it's important to remember R's are the minority, the majority of Americans are more progressive comparably.

Trump eeked off a win last time, if he wins this time it will be the same. I'm not seeing the stage for a landslide here.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
It's laughable when they say "we'll cover pre existing conditions" when Trump has spent the last 4 years trying to remove the affordable care act, sadly, GOP gas-lit morons won't care. The law and order thing might be a huge issue, once your alone in that booth fear can be a huge motivator, the assholes continuing the burn and loot might well cost Biden. As ar as Biden's gaffe's well yea, they are real but guess what, so was "injecting Lysol", so is Trump slurring words on multiple occasions, Biden has a speech impediment, trump is a pure moron.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Countless reasons - but main ones that stick out to me. Inevitably, the people of low intelligence here will do something moronic ....
Trumps base : Sub 100 IQ white middle aged never beens.
Yea they are gonna something moronic, they gon vote for Trump again.
Later Kruger.

Feb 4, 2009
Yes, it's important to remember R's are the minority, the majority of Americans are more progressive comparably.

Trump eeked off a win last time, if he wins this time it will be the same. I'm not seeing the stage for a landslide here.

Im standing by my admittedly gut feeling. Biden will win the popular vote by a historic amount but lose the EC due to a few dumb-dumbs in battle ground states.

Feb 4, 2009
It's laughable when they say "we'll cover pre existing conditions" when Trump has spent the last 4 years trying to remove the affordable care act, sadly, GOP gas-lit morons won't care. The law and order thing might be a huge issue, once your alone in that booth fear can be a huge motivator, the assholes continuing the burn and loot might well cost Biden. As ar as Biden's gaffe's well yea, they are real but guess what, so was "injecting Lysol", so is Trump slurring words on multiple occasions, Biden has a speech impediment, trump is a pure moron.

exactly what I mean, D’s should be speaking about this every day.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
The good news is if this is as much of a lock as you claim you can make large sums of money by betting on it. Are you doing this? I suspect you aren’t.

If I had to bet it would be that Biden wins for the simple reason that opinions on Trump are relatively fixed, and those fixed opinions are negative.

The only thing that keeps me from guaranteeing a Biden victory is the electoral college, which gives Trump a 2-3 point advantage. If we are talking pure popular vote the chances of Trump winning that are essentially zero.

Reactions: uclaLabrat

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Im standing by my admittedly gut feeling. Biden will win the popular vote by a historic amount but lose the EC due to a few dumb-dumbs in battle ground states.
If Biden wins by an Obama like margin it’s essentially impossible for him to lose the electoral college.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

I’ll explain it to you:

In 2016 Trump won by 70k votes divided among three states and lost by three million votes even after a record republican turnout.

In order for trump to win he would need to:

A) Have everything be exactly the same as it was last time (in terms of voter turnout, electoral votes, etc)

Or

B) Pick up new states and new voters.

Or

C) A combination of the two.

And here is why that won’t happen:

A) Support for trump has never increased in any metric, only the enthusiasm for him has.

B) He has lost support among “real” conservatives.

C) He’s lost support of women and military.

D) Since being elected he has energized opposition to him to levels never seen before among women and supporters of minority rights.

E) Trump hasn’t been able to land a single punch on Biden because any punch he throws comes back double the force against trump (think of the cognitive decline Russian propaganda has been spreading, it only highlight’s trumps mental decline even more).

The only way trump can win is by cheating and while he’s trying his damndest to do just that, it won’t work because there are way too many checks and balances through the whole system to make it possible in any meaningful way.

Last edited:

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Joe Biden Gaffs - Regardless of your comparisons to current POTUS, it is an entirely different kind, and it is much more often. To the Point where everyone can clearly notice they are limiting his screen time because it doesn't help him.
watch a few whole speeches by him. he only seems to have a lot of gaffes because of reels like that one.

Nov 8, 2012
The good news is if this is as much of a lock as you claim you can make large sums of money by betting on it. Are you doing this? I suspect you aren’t.

If I had to bet it would be that Biden wins for the simple reason that opinions on Trump are relatively fixed, and those fixed opinions are negative.

The only thing that keeps me from guaranteeing a Biden victory is the electoral college, which gives Trump a 2-3 point advantage. If we are talking pure popular vote the chances of Trump winning that are essentially zero.

"If we were playing hockey instead of baseball, I would have a higher score"

Ahhh the ignorance of people declaring the electoral college unfair is quite comical.

Nov 8, 2012
watch a few whole speeches by him. he only seems to have a lot of gaffes because of reels like that one.

All of those gaffs are in the last year. This isn't OMG look at this compilation across his whole life. The majority is incredibly recent.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
"If we were playing hockey instead of baseball, I would have a higher score"
Lol, no you wouldn’t. The average number of runs per game for an MLB team is higher than the goals per game for an NHL team.

Ahhh the ignorance of people declaring the electoral college unfair is quite comical.
There’s not a single part of my post that said anything about the fairness or unfairness of the electoral college. funny how yet again you’re calling everyone else dumb but you can’t display basic reading comprehension.

The electoral college was created with the primary purpose of giving extra representation to slave states. If you think that’s a good thing that’s up to you.

All that aside, the fact that Biden needs to win by 2/3 points to have even odds of winning the election is the only chance Trump has. If he actually had to win the most votes you could call the election today.