Trump will not attend WH Correspondent's Dinner

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Like you're not in a safe space echo chamber right now. Looks like someone is projecting without realizing it again.

Hey, hi, you might have noticed that I regularly engage with people who disagree with me here. If I wanted a left-of-center echo chamber, I'd hang out in the comments on DailyKOS stories.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
Hey, hi, you might have noticed that I regularly engage with people who disagree with me here. If I wanted a left-of-center echo chamber, I'd hang out in the comments on DailyKOS stories.

Most of the people here lean so far left that Melania is rumored to be thinking about starting a charity to get them each a V8.

The question is, would you like to spend all your time in a far right leaning echo chamber and tell them all how you really feel? I wonder how long some of these "Trump is a snowflake" snowflakes would fare in that environment.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Most of the people here lean so far left that Melania is rumored to be thinking about starting a charity to get them each a V8.

The question is, would you like to spend all your time in a far right leaning echo chamber and tell them all how you really feel? I wonder how long some of these "Trump is a snowflake" snowflakes would fare in that environment.

You don't really know what far left is. Most of the people here would be considered moderate-left or even centrist anywhere outside of the US.

And you know where I'd like to be? An area where there's mixed representation of political views, and people on both sides can participate in rational discussion where compromise and changing minds is possible.

Reactions: ivwshane

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Blah blah blah. Trump has so many faults yet the left wasn't able to defeat him in the general election because of their weak candidate. How weak does that make the other side look if they lost to someone with that many faults? So weak. So sad, Too bad.

How dare you dismiss and trivialize the talent, the skill, the sheer overpowering ability of Trump to make fools of those unsuspecting and gullible mid-westerners that gave him his victory. You insult his incredible prowess to mesmerize and beguile his victims with false promises, lies and tall tales by laying the "blame" of his triumphant victory over to the criminal establishment candidate that with malice and forethought used her emails to destroy the America that Trump is making great again.

You also insult Putin, his intelligence apparatchiks and Comey himself by completely ignoring the extraordinary helping hand they both gave Trump toward his win. And what of the Repub lunatic racist infected base that Trump kidnapped away from the GOP leadership who spent decades carefully cultivating them to be the GOP suicide goon squad?

Are you really going to diminish their blood letting contributions in order to glorify whatever you think Hillary did to help Trump win his most auspicious and at once astounding win over the establishment swamp he said he was going to drain but obviously used as a pool from which to stock his cabinet with?

Shame on you for giving to Hillary all the credit for Trump's victory when there are untold millions of others who worked long and hard to get rid of the ebil Satan inspired Demoncrat Party that literally destroyed the nation as we once knew it.

Please, give credit where credit is due. Although I too would like very much to simply give Hillary the honor of single-handedly giving Trump his turn at destroying America as we know it, his supporters gave their all and then some by handing to him their wallets, their health care, their Social Security and their Medicare to secure his victory and his place in the anals (no pun intended but yeah) of history.

For their supreme sacrifices, they should rightly be given 99.999 % of the credit for Trump's victory, and if you ask any of them they'd very much like to tell you just that. :D

Last edited:

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
Trump was Putin's pick for POTUS. This much has been confirmed by intelligence and government officials. Putin interfered with the US election to the end of getting Trump elected. Given Trump won by 80,000 votes combined through three swing states, Putin/Russia's interference won the election for him in all likelihood.

Supporting Trump is literally supporting Putin's choice for POTUS. I'm sure Putin had the US' best interests at heart...right ? That is how pathetic Trump supporters are. They support Putin's choice for POTUS.

The Trump fanatic segment of his support were literally brainwashed by Putin's psyops campaign as well. They're a fucking joke like never seen before in any political fiasco. Russia's choice for POTUS wins via Russia's interference and they used propaganda to create fanatics in the US to support their choice.

A low-intelligence, insecure, conspiracy theory quack of a manchild won, who surrounds himself with sycophants and is too weak of character to even listen to opposing viewpoints. It's hilarious, but tempered with the reality that he is likely going to manage to kill large numbers of innocents before he is sent packing to the trashbin of the history books.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Trump was Putin's pick for POTUS. This much has been confirmed by intelligence and government officials. Putin interfered with the US election to the end of getting Trump elected. Given Trump won by 80,000 votes combined through three swing states, Putin/Russia's interference won the election for him in all likelihood.

Supporting Trump is literally supporting Putin's choice for POTUS. I'm sure Putin had the US' best interests at heart...right ? That is how pathetic Trump supporters are. They support Putin's choice for POTUS.

The Trump fanatic segment of his support were literally brainwashed by Putin's psyops campaign as well. They're a fucking joke like never seen before in any political fiasco. Russia's choice for POTUS wins via Russia's interference and they used propaganda to create fanatics in the US to support their choice.

A low-intelligence, insecure, conspiracy theory quack of a manchild won, who surrounds himself with sycophants and is too weak of character to even listen to opposing viewpoints. It's hilarious, but tempered with the reality that he is likely going to manage to kill large numbers of innocents before he is sent packing to the trashbin of the history books.
But they're not wrong. Couldn't be. Impossible. Putin is wrong for backing a Strong Leader! who'll unify America under a Nationalist Agenda!

All while he maintains an international business empire financed in large part by offshore interests. Which matters to Trumpsters not at all because their imaginations fill in the holes in his bullshit & their will to believe transcends reason.

Reactions: tweaker2

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
It really doesn't. I'm expending an infinitesimal fraction of my ability here.

What ability ?

DcRbCXS.jpg

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009

Yet the left couldn't manage to defeat him. Again I ask how weak were they in comparison? More importantly, what are they or you prepared to do about it?

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
Yeah why bother. It's like having a gnat around.

Cya.

You seem to like, no make that absolutely looove gnats then. You can't seem to ignore me for very long. Do you know why that is? I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't. Want to know?

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Are you 12 years old or do you just act like it? I hope for your sake it's the former. Do you have anything of substance other than immature ad hom attacks to contribute so we don't pity your inability to form a cogent argument to save what's left of your sad posting history on here?

Let me give it a shot. Don't you find it petty of Trump to avoid a press event because his feels may be hurt?

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
Let me give it a shot. Don't you find it petty of Trump to avoid a press event because his feels may be hurt?

Ah haha I don't know if you managed to fool yourself or think you can fool me with presuppositions.

First you have to prove that he is avoiding it because his feelings may be hurt.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Ah haha I don't know if you managed to fool yourself or think you can fool me with presuppositions.

First you have to prove that he is avoiding it because his feelings may be hurt.

I have nothing to prove. That you can't answer a simple question is proving enough.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
I have nothing to prove. That you can't answer a simple question is proving enough.

I figured as much. Yeah, you managed to fool yourself because you don't know what a presupposition is. Homework assignment for you is to look up several articles and/or books that talk about presuppositions until you understand the concept. Make sure they show you some examples.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
I figured as much. Yeah, you managed to fool yourself because you don't know what a presupposition is. Homework assignment for you is to look up several articles and/or books that talk about presuppositions until you understand the concept. Make sure they show you some examples.

and you wonder why you feel trapped in a "echo chamber."