Trump White House likely filled with addicts

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Trump is in such a decline he does not even realize that doctors are concerned enough that they are trying to baseline where he is at and you dont
understand that either.
In this case, I don’t blame the orange monkey on the test used. He most likely pushed Ronny Jackson “PROVE IM SMART!!!!” Doubt he was told it was a cognitive test.

Reactions: hal2kilo

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I stated that if I was convinced that anyone was guilty of a felony I wouldn't vote for them either if convicted or not.

I see you don't understand a snarky comment... as when I mentioned Biden...

I wouldn't vote for Biden felony or not. I do not like his policies and I think his health and well being is not up to the task. I also think Kamala Harris is worthless and would make a really bad President. That being said I might would vote for Joe IF he picks a VP that I could respect and have some faith in. But with Kamala behind him I can't.

Health aide, I cannot fathom a single policy you’d disagree with if it was a republican who passed it.

Border security? Biden is for it and has proposed legislation on day 1 of his b presidency and has ask to be given the authority to close down the border. I’d love to see, specifically, which of his border security policies you disagree with.

He passed a major infrastructure bill, which part of it are you against or are you against any infrastructure spending?

He lowered the price on some drug prescriptions and capped the price on others. He passed a bill that will allow the government to negotiate drug prices. Which of these are you against or is it your opinion that profits should come before taking care of people?

He passed the chips act which brought subsidies for chips produced on American soil and investment in education and a strengthening of our supply chain in order to counter China? Are you more pro China than pro US?

He’s fighting a proxy war against Russia which is also helping American businesses as well as weakening Russia. Are you for a strengthened Russia or not?

Those are his big policy actions (I’m sure there are more), so what policies are you talking about?

APU_Fusion

Dec 16, 2013
of course /s is needed in this thread. The blatant lies by pcgeek flow like poisoned trump juice

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Did I really need /s???
No you didn't. To those saying it's required: if you need to add a sarcasm tag you should not bother posting because it cancels out any humor that came before it.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Counterargument: Poe's Law
That's the reader's problem, not the poster's problem, especially here where it is easy to look at posting history if you can't keep track of the maybe 100 active users in P&N.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Did I really need /s???

maybe? I got it--but it would have actually been funnier, I think, if you just said what factually happened and posted it as evidence of Biden crimes, completely disregarding the brain worms that would cause someone to say such a thing. So, this:

"Biden got a foreign prosecutor fired, which directly led to his son losing his job"

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
That's the reader's problem, not the poster's problem, especially here where it is easy to look at posting history if you can't keep track of the maybe 100 active users in P&N.
Not necessarily. Example: posting something about rape by Obama vs Trump. The latter has a high probability of being true despite the intent of satire.

APU_Fusion

Dec 16, 2013
Ah yes, we are supposed to know every poster in these threads, lmao. Why didn’t the poster know that I was calling out another poster who lied repeatedly in this thread and know that a /s would be needed in their post because of the lies? I mean if I am supposed to know their threads and history they should know mine. 🙄

Reactions: ivwshane

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
You don’t need to know everyone. But we all know the MAGAtards on here

APU_Fusion

Dec 16, 2013
Uh how would I know if you are MAGAT or not? I don‘t recognize your name or posts. Also, how did you determine if my post was sarcastic or not. You made assumption just as I did. 👍 not that I really care too much. This forum is really a time waster while on break 😁

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
You don’t need to know everyone. But we all know the MAGAtards on here

As I explained earlier, people change. Not only that but your posts are read by plenty of people who don’t frequent this forum. Not adding a sarcasm tag has the potential to attract more magas or turn off future posters.

But hey if you want people to think you are an idiot then by all means create stupid posts that only a few will know you were being sarcastic.