Trump White House/Cabinet appointments

Page 22 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Carly is going to get the same treatment as Mittt Romney.

He will make her lick his boots for a few days and then go on and pick someone else...

Nov 30, 2006
Looks like Kellyanne Conway will not be Press Secretary. I'd personally like to see Laura Ingraham get the nod.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Looks like Kellyanne Conway will not be Press Secretary. I'd personally like to see Laura Ingraham get the nod.
Kellyanne Conway is the devil... I don't understand why news companies even keep giving her airtime.

she's not part of the Trump administration, she's under an NDA, she almost never answers questions, and when she does she's a pathological liar... what's the point of interviewing her?

Nov 30, 2006
Kellyanne Conway is the devil... I don't understand why news companies even keep giving her airtime.

she's not part of the Trump administration, she's under an NDA, she almost never answers questions, and when she does she's a pathological liar... what's the point of interviewing her?
The point was to get people like you to pee their pants demonizing her...looks like it worked too. Anyway, Laura Ingraham will likely make a better Press Secretary imo.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Sounds like the perfect trump surrogate.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Carly is going to get the same treatment as Mittt Romney.

He will make her lick his boots for a few days and then go on and pick someone else...

That seems to be his MO for sure. Or he just might keep her around for the giggles depending on how far she is willing to sacrifice her self-respect and whatever integrity she has left.

Not sure if this is previously mentioned in this thread but Remember this? "Look at that face!" he (Trump) cries. "Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!" The laughter grows halting and faint behind him. "I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?". To have her dismiss an insult like that and go begging for a job from him takes a lot of gumption on her part. I'm assuming she'd be doing this in order for her to pursue her intentions of exploiting the gov't coffers for personal gain.

Hell, any person indoctrinated in the world of big business is also fully conditioned to seek personal gain as their highest priority.

And Trump, the quintessential snake oil huckster is filling his cabinet with people just like himself.

They're all in it to get much richer the fastest way possible on the tax payers dime, and it would be quite interesting to track just how much richer these folks get while they're at it, during and after leaving "public service".

Dec 10, 2005
They're all in it to get much richer the fastest way possible on the tax payers dime, and it would be quite interesting to track just how much richer these folks get while they're at it, during and after leaving "public service".
I'll be eagerly waiting for all the posters who claimed Clinton got rich while working as the SoS to fill us in on this. I'm sure I won't have to wait long.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
What other positions are left? VA? I wonder if Scott Brown gets that spot now.
VA and Secretary of Agriculture.

Veterans groups are pushing Trump to keep the current VA Sec, but we'll see how that shakes out... if the generals Trump is surrounding him with agree, he may acquiesce.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
yeah the current guy has only been around a couple years, and he's tried to improve a lot of things.
It was the asshole from 2009-2013 who ruined everything. Eric Shinseki.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I'll be eagerly waiting for all the posters who claimed Clinton got rich while working as the SoS to fill us in on this. I'm sure I won't have to wait long.

And I'd like to hear the plain facts about it too. I'm fairly certain any factual evidence provided will exonerate Hillary than criminalize her in this regard. More factual truthful knowledge is a good thing, seeing as if all we've been getting out of Trump is lies begetting lies begetting more lies ad nauseum. ;)

edit - redact

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
At this point I'm less concerned with their gender/race and far more concerned with the complete lack of experience most have.

Jul 9, 2009
At this point I'm less concerned with their gender/race and far more concerned with the complete lack of experience most have.
If he drains the swamp of course they're not going to be governmental cronies, if they're governmental cronies then he's not draining the swamp. It wouldn't matter what he does, you partisan chicken Littles would be running around screaming "the sky is falling! the sky is falling!" You have given President-elect Trump no reason to even bother trying to compromise with Democrats. You got what you paid for.

Feb 16, 2005
If he drains the swamp of course they're not going to be governmental cronies, if they're governmental cronies then he's not draining the swamp. It wouldn't matter what he does, you partisan chicken Littles would be running around screaming "the sky is falling! the sky is falling!" You have given President-elect Trump no reason to even bother trying to compromise with Democrats. You got what you paid for.
lololololololol.. um, you bought this, not us, you bought drumpf, we all will pay.
trump-lying-politifact.png

he's a charlatan, a ruse, a con, a sham, a liar, a cheat, a mountebank, an imposter, a fraud, a chiseler, a crook, a hypocrite, a scammer, a swindler, a hoax, etc.
there's no swamp draining, there's no wall, there's not going to be a huge influx of manufacturing jobs brought back to america (last I checked ~800 was not a significant influx, I'm looking at you carrier), he won't repeal obamacare, he will most likely fvck around with SS, he won't take oil from isis.
But keep on believing his bullshit. because, you know, there was that email server, and benghazi.