Trump Was Scouted By The Phillies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Apparently a legit story! :eek:

“I was captain of the baseball team,” Trump told MTV about his high school playing days. “I was supposed to be a professional baseball player. Fortunately, I decided to go into real estate instead. I played first base and I also played catcher. I was a good hitter. I just had a good time.”

You might be saying, "So what? I aspired to be an NBA point guard back when I was six years old playing in my parents driveway."

But the Trump baseball thing is apparently somewhat legit and a former teacher of his told Rolling Stone that he was once scouted by the Philadelphia Phillies. Another report from earlier this summer says the Boston Red Sox took a peek in on Trump action too which would make a current-day Tom Brady happy.

Note to the writer of this article. If you call someone a buffoon and spell it "bafoon," guess what you look like? :p

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
Well, I was bat boy at a game for the Colorado Rockies one day. I got my 15 minutes of fame.

I always played baseball. I would always hit them straight over the street lights so high I could make Moonlight Graham happy. And when those street lights came on I knew I had to go home and leave my friends. Those were the days.

Do you see kids play baseball at the end of a street anymore?

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
Note to the writer of this article. If you call someone a buffoon and spell it "bafoon," guess what you look like? :p

4uyzaw.jpg

No, wait - that's a baboon. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.