Trump warns Iranian supreme leader who called him a 'clown' to be 'very careful with his words'

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Khamenei is right!! Pegged him 100% correct!!
“The villainous U.S. government repeatedly says that they are standing by the Iranian people. They lie,” Khamenei said. “If you are standing with the Iranian people, it is only to stab them in the heart with their venomous daggers.”

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump fired back Friday evening at Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei who earlier had mocked him as a "clown" – then in a subsequent tweet Trump said Iran's leaders "should abandon terror and Make Iran Great Again!"
“The so-called ‘Supreme Leader' of Iran, who has not been so Supreme lately, had some nasty things to say about the United States and Europe,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Their economy is crashing, and their people are suffering. He should be very careful with his words!”
Trump tweeted hours after Khamenei called him a "clown" who will "push a poisonous dagger" into Iran's back.
In a rare public address as he led Friday prayers in Tehran, Khamenei also defended Iran's military after it mistakenly shot down a Ukrainian passenger plane.
Khamenei also condemned Trump and the U.S. for the deadly drone strike against a top Iranian general.
“The villainous U.S. government repeatedly says that they are standing by the Iranian people. They lie,” Khamenei said. “If you are standing with the Iranian people, it is only to stab them in the heart with their venomous daggers.”
In another post Friday evening, Trump later tweeted a message to Iranian citizens, including a riff on his 2016 campaign slogan, “Make America Great Again.”
“The noble people of Iran—who love America—deserve a government that's more interested in helping them achieve their dreams than killing them for demanding respect,” he said. “Instead of leading Iran toward ruin, its leaders should abandon terror and Make Iran Great Again!”
Trump also tweeted out that message in Farsi.

• Haha
Reactions: HurleyBird

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I just wanna know when the US is gonna start selling venomous daggers to foreign entities.

• Haha
Reactions: JSt0rm

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
Sad thing is he is threatening them with something vague, which could likely be violence of some sort - maybe more sanctions, for calling him names. When should it ever be an option to react in any substantive way on the nation level, over getting called names? In Trump's world, is it okay to send a drone strike, or place economic sanctions, because someone called him a name? Thin-skinned infant, unbelievable.

It's not even a stretch to call this a schoolyard level interaction. Trump is deficient as an adult and as a grown man in most every way.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Trumpy projecting again.
88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.png

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
“words” Trump dont like equals dead american soldiers. Copy that.

There was a controversy some years back about some cartoon of muhammed the prophet. Same shit. Deeply concerned people ready to do violence over words.

Trump is dangerous.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
What I'm trying to get is why so many people on these forums act like they have respect for someone like Khamenei. These are sponsors of terror. These are leaders of countries where they kill people for being gay, where they stone women, where women are oppressed and have been forced to a dress code. Where they behead Christian infidels. These leaders are everything liberals claim to be against. Support your own country. You may not like this POTUS, but those fucks over in the ME deserve nothing but rebuke, and certainly no respect.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
What I'm trying to get is why so many people on these forums act like they have respect for someone like Khamenei. These are sponsors of terror. These are leaders of countries where they kill people for being gay, where they stone women, where women are oppressed and have been forced to a dress code. Where they behead Christian infidels. These leaders are everything liberals claim to be against. Support your own country. You may not like this POTUS, but those fucks over in the ME deserve nothing but rebuke, and certainly no respect.

Look, it's pretty simple: If Adolf tap-dancing Hitler were to arise from hell to say "Trump is an ignorant jackass", any sentient being would tend to agree.

That in no way implies any respect for Hitler, it implies respect for the truth.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
It’s like trump is begging Iran to use proxies and al queda type terrorist attacks.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Trump the insecure mobster.

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!"

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Terribly confused, huh? If the Trump admin were concerned about any of that, they'd rebuke KSA, but they don't. They thought having no protesters in Riyadh was refreshing, never mind why that was true.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It’s like trump is begging Iran to use proxies and al queda type terrorist attacks.

I'm sure the Iranians recognize it as the usual ignorant chest thumping. It's like Nunes threatening to sue.

Nov 25, 2013

Keep pushing that talking point. Evil libs support terrorists. Ooohhh, scary stuff eh kids?

Reactions: DarthKyrie

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005

It's an abnormal human condition known as cognitive dissonance where one hates someone so much they are willing to compromise on their very core beliefs including taking the side of those that technically would be anathema to their beliefs because in their mind the lesser of two evils or the enemy of my enemy somehow is my friend when it comes to looking for a political advantage,
Jane-Fonda-was-at-the-pea-012.jpg

Jane Fonda in the infamous photo

an example here would be the original poster with the Israeli flag avatar quoting the very holocaust denying regime

that wants to wipe Israel off the map but because of his irrational hatred for Trump who appears to live in his head and take precedence over any rational thoughts and judgements, he is willing to overlook the holocaust denying ayatollah and all that he represents no DIFFERENT THAN EVANGELICALS WILLING TO OVERLOOK TRUMPS FINER MORAL CHARACTERISTICS.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
It's an abnormal human condition known as cognitive dissonance where one hates someone so much they are willing to compromise on their very core beliefs including taking the side of those that technically would be anathema to their beliefs because in their mind the lesser of two evils or the enemy of my enemy somehow is my friend when it comes to looking for a political advantage,
Jane-Fonda-was-at-the-pea-012.jpg

Jane Fonda in the infamous photo

an example here would be the original poster with the Israeli flag avatar quoting the very holocaust denying regime

that wants to wipe Israel off the map but because of his irrational hatred for Trump who appears to live in his head and take precedence over any rational thoughts and judgements, he is willing to overlook the holocaust denying ayatollah and all that he represents no DIFFERENT THAN EVANGELICALS WILLING TO OVERLOOK TRUMPS FINER MORAL CHARACTERISTICS.

So much projection!

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Close, it's putting truth above nationalism. Honor above borders.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000

Hey everyone we should have blind nationalism. That will end well. Real patriots dont blindly follow your traitor.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Trump wants you! Head on down to your local recruiting office and sign up now to defend Trumps great and glorious leadership. Go kill people in foreign lands who don’t know how to watch their mouth when talking about Dear Leader.

Seriously if this kind of stupid school yard bull shit passes as foreign policy to you please put your own ass on the front line when it blows up. Don’t send someone else’s kid to die over Trumps ego. Put your own life where your mouth is.