Trump tweets: “These guys, the investigators, ought to be in jail... Mueller is a coverup."

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
The fact that it's so hard to tell the difference is terrifying

I guess to be fair POTUS is quoting Rush Limbaugh but either way it's a rambling mess of syntax and unconnected leaps of paranoia masquerading as logic that sound like something that got spat out of a random text generator.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
I guess to be fair POTUS is quoting Rush Limbaugh but either way it's a rambling mess of syntax and unconnected leaps of paranoia masquerading as logic that sound like something that got spat out of a random text generator.

I have seen people with terrets (as pointed out by Ichinisan it's Tourette's) able to put together more coherent sentences than either Limpballs or Trump.

Last edited:

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
The Stable Genius shows off his technical prowess:

Tan the Conman : - "I want 5G, and even 6G, technology in the United States as soon as possible. It is far more powerful, faster, and smarter than the current standard. American companies must step up their efforts, or get left behind. There is no reason that we should be lagging behind on something that is so obviously the future. I want the United States to win through competition, not by blocking out currently more advanced technologies. We must always be the leader in everything we do, especially when it comes to the very exciting world of technology!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...81869233344512
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...83029713420288

5G is available in a few markets, but probably won't be widespread until sometime in 2020. And American companies, as usual, are leading the charge.

6G, however, isn't yet a thing. Except in Trumps adderall-sodden brain.

"Hey, I have the BEST PEOPLE! And they tell me we're just going to skip over 6G, 7G, 8G, 9G, and go straight to 10G! The BEST PEOPLE! America wins!"

Reactions: glenn1

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Yeh, but it will have the intended emotional impact on the Trump faithful & that's what matters.

It's what bullshit artists do. They get people to fill in the gaps from their imaginations.