Trump TV Coming Soon ?

Feb 4, 2009
I am more than confident post Presidency we will see some Trump news network.
Hopefully he treats it like Oprah and Oprah TV.
Just stays the fuck away and takes royalty payments.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I wouldn't mind this too much if it led to Fox News struggling. OANN isn't big enough to fill Fox's shoes, and infighting among right-wing propaganda outlets is arguably a good thing for people who want real, vaguely objective news to regain prominence.
I think we should all be very concerned if the president’s family is trying to buy media outlets to spread propaganda.

Reactions: Fenixgoon

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I think we should all be very concerned if the president’s family is trying to buy media outlets to spread propaganda.

Oh, I agree, I just suspect this won't work out the way the Trumps think it will. If there's anything they specialize in, it's failing at business.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Oh, I agree, I just suspect this won't work out the way the Trumps think it will. If there's anything they specialize in, it's failing at business.
I'll be interested to see if he Palins out after he's out of office. We have no choice but to pay attention to him now but I wonder if after he's gone things will get stale after a year or so like they did with her. She was definitely the proto-Trump, all shit talking, no actual accomplishments.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
I'll be interested to see if he Palins out after he's out of office. We have no choice but to pay attention to him now but I wonder if after he's gone things will get stale after a year or so like they did with her. She was definitely the proto-Trump, all shit talking, no actual accomplishments.

After office he's going to be spending a lot of time answering questions for the NYAG

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

You'd better believe it. If he's voted out in November I fully expect him to whine 24/7 for the rest of his life, starting on election night. He'll only stop publicly complaining if he's put behind bars. I do think the press will pay less attention to him even if he stays out of prison, though, if just because his opinions won't matter nearly as much when he doesn't have political power. If he guest-spots on OANN, the only people who'll pay attention are those who were already inclined to tune in to OANN in the first place... that is, not many.

On that note, it's wild to think that Trump's presidency could be summed up as "this is what happens when someone with a severe narcissistic personality disorder gets everything they want."

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
If he loses in november you bet your sweet ass hes back on the ticket in 2024. And biden better fucking unleash the justice department to uncover all the shit that's been stymied to this point. If he takes the "high road" bullshit that obama tried the first couple years, its game over.