Trump Train

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I attended a Woman's March in the middle of Doylestown, Pa last Saturday. A block up there was a Trump rally.

What amazed me was the Trump Train of vehicles that streamed down through Main Street for the entire two plus hours I was there. There was hundreds upon hundreds of vehicles, maybe close to a thousand, I thought. Turns out my count was right! :eek:

It looked like a scene from Trump Country: more than a thousand trucks, bikes, and cars draped in Trump flags, parading across highways and through downtown areas for hours on Saturday.

But this particular caravan wasn’t in rural Pennsylvania. It took place from Newtown to Doylestown.

Dump trucks, even larger "bucket extension" trucks, a couple of hopefully decomissioned M35 deuce and a half military trucks, a huge tour bus, the requisite stream of ginormous modern pickups with YUGE Trump 2020 and American flags streaming from their beds, and "civilian" vehicles of all types all went by. At one point, 40-50 (by my count) Harley/Buell/Indian/etc thumpers came by, making just as much noise as they could.

The visceral impact was undeniable . . . and creepy. The "enthusiasm" of those folks was off the charts. The vibe reminded me of nothing so much as Triumph of the Will.

Interesting times. We live in interesting times. :oops:

Reactions: skyking

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
I attended a Woman's March in the middle of Doylestown, Pa last Saturday. A block up there was a Trump rally.

What amazed me was the Trump Train of vehicles that streamed down through Main Street for the entire two plus hours I was there. There was hundreds upon hundreds of vehicles, maybe close to a thousand, I thought. Turns out my count was right! :eek:

Dump trucks, even larger "bucket extension" trucks, a couple of hopefully decomissioned M35 deuce and a half military trucks, a huge tour bus, the requisite stream of ginormous modern pickups with YUGE Trump 2020 and American flags streaming from their beds, and "civilian" vehicles of all types all went by. At one point, 40-50 (by my count) Harley/Buell/Indian/etc thumpers came by, making just as much noise as they could.

The visceral impact was undeniable . . . and creepy. The "enthusiasm" of those folks was off the charts. The vibe reminded me of nothing so much as Triumph of the Will.

Indeed, the spectacle is the point. Apparently organization of many things is considered a fanciful trait among some.

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010
That's why it doesn't matter if Trump leaves now or in 2024. This is their galvanized base. Moving forward, they will not accept anyone less brash than Trump. There's no going back to the Romney's and McCains, etc

Reactions: Homerboy and Pohemi

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
That's why it doesn't matter if Trump leaves now or in 2024. This is their galvanized base. Moving forward, they will not accept anyone less brash than Trump. There's no going back to the Romney's and McCains, etc

Agreed. Getting out from under the Trump family is going to be really difficult for the party. The 2024 primary is going to be nuts.

Reactions: Zorba and Pohemi

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
And here I thought tRump controlled the “silent majority.” I suspect intimidation is their game and a move to fascism is not far behind when we have these folks emboldened this way. I voted yesterday or should I say I dropped off my mail-in ballot at the polling station. I was following a pick-up that was going kind of slowly as we got closer to the polling location. They then opened their sunroof and out popped a large tRump 2020 flag. I started laughing and said to my wife, “Oh look, there’s that silent majority. Look how silent they are.” I just think that anyone who needs to do this is flawed. Too bad we have so many who feel they need to openly present their fascist tendencies. Not sure when things turned this way or were they always there but too ashamed to show it until this freak got elected.

Reactions: Pohemi

Hindsight_2020

Oct 20, 2020
Truly energized.

The Right votes. The Right partakes in government. The Right is involved. Back in Nov 2016, my reaction to Trump's win was; well, this is what America wanted. And, to those Americans that did not want this; did you even vote brah?

But, back to Trump supporters. It is now, more than ever, evident that they do not want equality, freedom, fairness and doing the right thing (choosing life, respecting privacy, being in moral, justice, etc.). The last 4 years have proven that they hide behind laws, holy scriptures, really shallow 'morals' and do what they do, just to mess with people.

There has been no compromise. Or, even Law & Order. Where Trump did spit in the face of Law & Order, they immediately whataboutismed.

They don't care about these things. Their noise is solely to screw with people they don't like and clearly hate.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011

They have been doing it around here as well.
I know people on social media who actually participated in that crap.
I've gotten up close and see all the qanon stickers, white surpremecaist imagery, hand written rants about Bill Gates\Soros\etc etc etc on the cars.

Every time I see them and witness the behavior of those people, I always go back to to the history books.

Side Note: In the rest of the world, Toyota and Nissan tend to be the ride of choice.
In the US, Dodge is.

cdda65e26aab37b0d89b7cf493f2c646.jpg

the-toyota-pickup-truck-is-so-dependable-a-war-was-named-after-it-104487-7.jpg
qU6AAt9KmCG_qmG4hoTYbqNkhHJM3gzlFlHodDAcgxXrQ3wJ3678hlboD0o81wnX1zyo26-bf2RgCX7F04PM6OD5baLPhIw72cC5Qrub3ZAhiDzxrXwU01PzzlDYjRztvg

5619256cce006.image.png

Feb 4, 2009

and this is why Construction people have joined farmers in my opinion.
FUCK’EM

This is what they want, fuck them. No more public monies to them, they don’t want extended unemployment then fuck them. Want extended union benefits, well fuck you this is what you elected.
I know three dudes in construction, two are solidly Trumpers third isn’t because he is black. He definitely isn’t a Biden guy by choice. These low IQ turds need to learn from their mistakes.

Reactions: Pohemi and dank69

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018

There's no going back to buggy whips either.

They're dinosaurs, too stupid to find a convenient tar pit to fall into.

Eventually, they'll go extinct just like all the others.

Genetic defects from inbreeding alone, will turn them into evolutionary cul-de-sac's.

Last edited:

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Moving the president to a national majority vote would fix this.
So would getting a few million people to change their votes. It seems to me that if you need to change the constitution to win an election you're doing something wrong.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
So would getting a few million people to change their votes. It seems to me that if you need to change the constitution to win an election you're doing something wrong.
Or that the Constitution is wrong and needs changing. Dems already convince more voters than the Republicans do, we just need to remove the slave owner handicap from the Constitution.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
This description is just the tip of iceberg for these caravans around here
Vehicles bore signs supporting a variety of issues, including Trump’s re-election, some QAnon slogans, suspicion that Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates was benefiting from vaccine trials to flags supporting police or gun rights. Several vehicles had blue tape across one or more letters of their license plates, and some vehicles flashed emergency lights from the grates of their vehicles or sounded emergency signals. One vehicle bore a logo identifying it as Florida Highway Patrol but had New York license plates.

• Wow

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
and this is why Construction people have joined farmers in my opinion.
FUCK’EM

This is what they want, fuck them. No more public monies to them, they don’t want extended unemployment then fuck them. Want extended union benefits, well fuck you this is what you elected.
I know three dudes in construction, two are solidly Trumpers third isn’t because he is black. He definitely isn’t a Biden guy by choice. These low IQ turds need to learn from their mistakes.
That's a losing strategy on every front, and a surprising bit of hubris to boot. What gives you the right to punish those that disagree with you? You believe yourself superior to those others and believe you have the right to control them, while at the same time declaring yourself a progressive. Your plan to bring enlightenment to the masses is based on repression and the denial of entitlements.

I think your speaking from anger rather than logic, I also don't think you'd take any of the actions you suggested.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and pcgeek11

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011

You don't need people to change their votes. You just need them to move to states where their votes would have impact.
That's the current system.

I'll be the prick who thinks the electoral college has value. Unfortunately we have an issue with national political organization manipulating the system to try and insure minority rule.
I prefer that gerrymandering be addressed.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
What gives you the right to punish those that disagree with you? You believe yourself superior to those others and believe you have the right to control them, while at the same time declaring yourself a progressive.

Oh that's rich. Coming from the party of "Elections have consequences" and "Winners get to write history books".

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Or that the Constitution is wrong and needs changing. Dems already convince more voters than the Republicans do, we just need to remove the slave owner handicap from the Constitution.
Slavery isn't codified anywhere in the constitution. The EC is a function of being a republic 50 states.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and KMFJD

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Don't ever change. Don't evolve as a society. Don't be inclusive or equal.

Fuckin' dinosaur mentality...

Reactions: Homerboy

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
The president serves the people, not the states. This president has been the first to actively and unabashedly favor "red states." If you can't see the problem you are part of it.

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
That's a losing strategy on every front, and a surprising bit of hubris to boot. What gives you the right to punish those that disagree with you? You believe yourself superior to those others and believe you have the right to control them, while at the same time declaring yourself a progressive. Your plan to bring enlightenment to the masses is based on repression and the denial of entitlements.

I think your speaking from anger rather than logic, I also don't think you'd take any of the actions you suggested.
The president has said he won't help blue states, because they didn't vote for him. I didnt see you here claiming it was wrong for him to punish those that disagree with him. More hypocrisy....

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999

Right. 330 million people have their lives directly impacted by the voting will of 6 senate republicans spread across a population of 580,000 voters in SD/ND/WY. We done fucked up somewhere.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009

Fuck you...
No being more serious, I sort of enjoy you man
What I am saying is these guys voted for this, they will continue to vote for it. Why should any lawmaker craft legislation regarding union work or whatever when the people it is targeted at prefer not to have it or any for that matter.
I’m going use the the @s0me0nesmind1 new saying. Why be a Bulldozer parent and remove all obstacle from these dudes. They need to be accountable for what they vote for.
Like Trump and Republicans great keep voting them in. I am tied of being the bulldozer. Dummies need to learn, pain incentivizes learning.