Trump to regulate Facebook, Twitter etc.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
I dont see how they can logically make an argument that a fact check is censorship. It's just an opposing viewpoint that happens to be right.

The repubs meanwhile feel entitled to "equal airtime" for climate denial bullshit.

Do you think the party kicks you out if your level of hypocrisy is too low?
Because a lot of "fact checking" is just more echo chamber garbage.

SmCaudata

Oct 8, 2006
Because a lot of "fact checking" is just more echo chamber garbage.
Ah, so its better to allow the people that are leading this country deceive us. I guess you took the saying ignorance is bliss as a guide to a happy life. Me, I'll stick with truth and knowledge.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Ah, so its better to allow the people that are leading this country deceive us. I guess you took the saying ignorance is bliss as a guide to a happy life. Me, I'll stick with truth and knowledge.

Truth isn't truth in Trumplandia. It's just whatever they can get the rubes to believe. The bigger the lie, the better it sells.

Reactions: hal2kilo

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
You do understand that they control almost all exchange of information?
I understand that they control that exchange of information with facts while you wish you (and your govt authority) controlled that exchange of information with self-serving tribalistic bullshit to use in order to deny others of their basic Constitutional freedoms. Because in your world, all "Progressivshiks," or everyone you disagree with even in the slightest, are subhuman traitors unworthy of freedoms. Your views in this regard are well understood.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009
who needs facts when you have feels, welcome to conservative america
Says a Liberal. LOL.

Brandon, before you go complaining about cry baby libs how about you head over here.
Man the fuck up and admit you were wrong.

• Haha

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Truth isn't truth in Trumplandia. It's just whatever they can get the rubes to believe. The bigger the lie, the better it sells.
"Truth" can be "truth" when enough "rubes" believe in it. A lie can be made real, if enough people choose to believe it. I think you're foolish not to realize that. Especially when all can be lost next Tuesday with by just a few thousand votes in Philadelphia. Don't let premature enthusiasm doom our children and grandchildren to centuries of monarchy and imperialism.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Brandon, before you go complaining about cry baby libs how about you head over here.
Man the fuck up and admit you were wrong.
That shit ain't never gonna happen. The last thing Brandon ever wants to recognize is that he's on the side of Kim Jung Un for America.