Trump to be in rally via satellite video, along side conspiracy theorists, tomorrow in Wisconsin.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Trump will be making an appearance once again via satellite video at a rally. The rally will take place in a Republican county in Wisconsin where it's Republican Party County Board urged it's supporters to prepare for war, just before the January 6th insurrection. The county I am reffering to is St.Croix County, a county that is just only separated by one county between it and the county that is the home to St.Pauls, Minnesota. Some claim the attempt of Republicans to keep a hold on and grow Republican support in the already growing suburban county, is an attempt to grow their support in neighboring counties, and eventually St.Pauls in the neighboring state. St.Pauls is one of the many areas of Democrat support in Minnesota, and a requirement for Democrats to win any statewide or federal elections in the state.

There will also be conspiracy theorists and even Mike Lindel, the CEO of My Pillow, at the rally as well.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005

NTMBK

Lifer
Nov 14, 2011
Reporting out of the convention , it's a snooze fest

lmfao

one of my favourite parts - Regarding the Mike Lindell crowd, after looking at my comments - it appears that many liberals trolled Mike Lindell by booking tickets to the event, but never showed up! Such would leave Lindell convinced 30k would show up, which didn't happen!

Did Antifa buy all the tickets again? Poor Mike

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I think being a twice impeached loser has been a tailwind for his mental decline.

Must suck having nothing to do all day but wonder when the marshalls will show up, snort Adderall, and eat junk food while raging at Fox Noise.

He's down to a mental glossary of 60-70 words now I think.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Governor Kristi Noem (Q-SD) announced that country legend Reba McIntire would be performing at a $500-per-person fundraiser for her.

This announcement came as some surprise to country legend Reba McIntire, who says she received no invitation, doesn’t play fundraisers or get involved in politics, and would not be attending.

Hopefully Ted Nugent will come and save the day. Although the last time he got an invite from the government, he shit his pants.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I'm picturing the majority of the people of the nation standing at the tail end of a caboose waving buh-bye as the train it's connected to is heading into a dawning sky and gaining speed while a rapidly receding mob of 70+ million MAGATs led by ex-president and soon to be indicted Donny Trump is giving chase, hurling cow pies full of laughable conspiracy theories, blatant lies and laws meant to strangle the democracy out of the nation.

Since Biden, the realists of the nation and especially those democracy-minded folks down in Georgia made a big chunk of that partially proven vision come true, I don't think the rest of it is too much to hope for.

How odd it was/is that the Repubs have had to rely on Russia's Putin, one of the most dangerous adversaries our nation is facing so that they may duplicate his methodology of seizing and holding on to power, yet in grandiose fashion falsely claim to be the antithesis of what their actions and true nature reveal.

edit - syntax

Last edited:

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001

lmfao

one of my favourite parts - Regarding the Mike Lindell crowd, after looking at my comments - it appears that many liberals trolled Mike Lindell by booking tickets to the event, but never showed up! Such would leave Lindell convinced 30k would show up, which didn't happen!

They needed more flags

I can't believe they fell for the same trick twice.

• Haha
Reactions: KMFJD

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Trump will be making an appearance once again via satellite video at a rally. The rally will take place in a Republican county in Wisconsin where it's Republican Party County Board urged it's supporters to prepare for war, just before the January 6th insurrection. The county I am reffering to is St.Croix County, a county that is just only separated by one county between it and the county that is the home to St.Pauls, Minnesota. Some claim the attempt of Republicans to keep a hold on and grow Republican support in the already growing suburban county, is an attempt to grow their support in neighboring counties, and eventually St.Pauls in the neighboring state. St.Pauls is one of the many areas of Democrat support in Minnesota, and a requirement for Democrats to win any statewide or federal elections in the state.

There will also be conspiracy theorists and even Mike Lindel, the CEO of My Pillow, at the rally as well.

Why isn't the lazy fat ass showing up in person? It's not like he had anything better to do.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Why isn't the lazy fat ass showing up in person? It's not like he had anything better to do.

Too ashamed and afraid to repeat that other fiasco of a rally in Tulsa where he came moping out of Marine 1 doing that walk of shame of his.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018

The date of the next insurrection has also been set.
Q-nut money is still green. Wish I had thought of this.
1623664318164.png

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Speaking of Trump's vast knowledge and interactions with contractors, how come we never hear them espousing his greatness on the news? Is it because they can't read or write, or because he's fucked them all over and made them sign NDA's before he fucks them?

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Governor Kristi Noem (Q-SD) announced that country legend Reba McIntire would be performing at a $500-per-person fundraiser for her.

This announcement came as some surprise to country legend Reba McIntire, who says she received no invitation, doesn’t play fundraisers or get involved in politics, and would not be attending.

Hopefully Ted Nugent will come and save the day. Although the last time he got an invite from the government, he shit his pants.
sounds like someone pulled a fast one on Kristi.

Feb 4, 2009

lmfao

Some observations:
Is that a green screen behind him? Is this a virtual background to look like the White House? He just seems to have a weird distortion around his suit.
He sounds sick & weak
He sounds like an old man, like he’s aged a lot in the last few months

Reactions: hal2kilo

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Some observations:
Is that a green screen behind him? Is this a virtual background to look like the White House? He just seems to have a weird distortion around his suit.
He sounds sick & weak
He sounds like an old man, like he’s aged a lot in the last few months
Lol ... He said contractors can't read or write

He looks wasted. His eye's are squinting and almost closed. Did he snort an adderall jammer before going on video? ... This hot mess is STILL the Republican front runner. Pathetic!

Feb 4, 2009
Speaking of Trump's vast knowledge and interactions with contractors, how come we never hear them espousing his greatness on the news? Is it because they can't read or write, or because he's fucked them all over and made them sign NDA's before he fucks them?

The former President paid $725.00 per inch of completed wall.
He certainly knows contractors well.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
I'll put this here for the lulz - Kind of fits ...

Kayleigh McEnany says that, as a woman of faith, she never lied as Press Secretary.

Kayleigh, did you ever LISTEN to yourself?” .... I guess not

I detest her just for her ridiculous name with far too many vowels than necessary

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I'll put this here for the lulz - Kind of fits ...

Kayleigh McEnany says that, as a woman of faith, she never lied as Press Secretary.

Kayleigh, did you ever LISTEN to yourself?” .... I guess not
She was just reading what was prepared for her and improvising, it's just acting, that's not the same as lying! Right?!?

/s