Trump thinks everyone on welfare is black. When told otherwise, says “Really? Then what are they?”

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Good question. The answer my friend is that governments ALWAYS sell to the highest bidder. That is human nature and governments are not divine but human. The same was true for the communist govt as well. I highly suggest reading Animal Farm. It’s a short easy read. Good writing is always simple.

So the answer, to the extent there can be any answer to human society, is to have less authority, less government.

The people on the left don’t realize the bigger the government, the more beneficial is the situation to the powerful. It is the ordinary person who suffers
So you're suggesting we "Lord Of The Flies" this shit?

It is also human nature to hold government accountable. This Administration requires a ton of floppy dick grabbing (and some pussy, traitors to womankind imo) to benefit the people. I don't think anyone left or right thinks all of the corruption will go away entirely but this present era must be stomped out.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Good question. The answer my friend is that governments ALWAYS sell to the highest bidder. That is human nature and governments are not divine but human. The same was true for the communist govt as well. I highly suggest reading Animal Farm. It’s a short easy read. Good writing is always simple.

So the answer, to the extent there can be any answer to human society, is to have less authority, less government.

The people on the left don’t realize the bigger the government, the more beneficial is the situation to the powerful. It is the ordinary person who suffers

Thanks sugar for acknowledging my good question. I have daddy/authority/school teacher issues and you rubbed 'em just right. I'm somehow feeling like a more complete person momentarily. Yes, you read me right. You complete me in a way I don't require. Score!

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
We can't even confirm that he said something that is far from conclusive of him meaning something deplorable. This is a non story until we can confirm he even said something, much less split hairs over what he 100 % meant.
Given that the man starts from a place of deplorable there is no benefit of the doubt worth giving in this scenario. Yes, it's come to that. Let him prove his innocence... if only because on the way he'd reveal himself and his crimes in grand proportions.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Was it absolutely necessary to say the same thing twice with two different quotes. Again ,pure ad-hominem. You're adding nothing to the conversation by attacking me.

Moving on....
I beg to differ! Making fun of you adds a lot to my day. You can't take that away from me. Why would you even try? It's it because you think I'm black? You know I'm not black, right? Does that help in your decision making process concerning me?

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Noah Abrams

Golden Member
Feb 15, 2018
This Administration requires a ton of floppy dick grabbing (and some pussy, traitors to womankind imo) to benefit the people. I don't think anyone left or right thinks all of the corruption will go away entirely but this present era must be stomped out.

What you said above, do you realize where does the freedom for you to say the above come from, without any fear of consequences, in a full public square - which is what internet is. What is the source of that freedom? No, the founders did not grant you that freedom.

tygeezy

Aug 28, 2012
I beg to differ! Making fun of you adds a lot to my day. You can't take that away from me. Why would you even try? It's it because you think I'm black? You know I'm not black, right? Does that help in your decision making process concerning me?
I didn't even bother to hypothesize your ethnicity. It's not something I prioritize. I don't treat people any differently because of their race.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
What you said above, do you realize where does the freedom for you to say the above come from, without any fear of consequences, in a full public square - which is what internet is. What is the source of that freedom? No, the founders did not grant you that freedom.
Was it you? Please tell me it was you.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
I didn't even bother to hypothesize your ethnicity. It's not something I prioritize. I don't treat people any differently because of their race.
I didn't say you did. I was just teasing you. But phew, you dodged a bullet though didn'tcha? I might have been a welfare using black person and then the world would die. The end.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
As opposed to the alternative where there is absolutely no drive to create the next big innovations - including medicine, surgery, technology that enhances or simplifies our life, videogames to play etc...

What drive is there to make these if you don't get compensated? Why would one spend 12 hours a day working hard on their small business if they still can only eat the same ramen noodles that everyone else eats?

You are so wrong, people like Einstein, Newton, Thomas Edison, The Wright Brothers, Benjamin Franklin Nikola Tesla didn't create and discover for money they wanted to create and discover. Earning money was just a sidebar so that they could create and discover.

tygeezy

Aug 28, 2012
Like your 'feeling' that it's Dems that are the racists?
There is plenty of evidence to suggest the mainstream democratic party runs on a platform of identity politics. It was Hillary Clinton after all that said you needed to check your privilege if you're white. Is she not mainstream enough for you?

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
There is plenty of evidence to suggest the mainstream democratic party runs on a platform of identity politics. It was Hillary Clinton after all that said you needed to check your privilege if you're white. Is she not mainstream enough for you?
I can speak of my experience only. The only racists I have run in to in my life have all been republican, conservative, regressive scumbags.

tygeezy

Aug 28, 2012
I didn't say you did. I was just teasing you. But phew, you dodged a bullet though didn'tcha? I might have been a welfare using black person and then the world would die. The end.
It wouldn't have mattered to me at all if you were a black person with low income. Then again, I don't put people in a box and make assumptions.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
It wouldn't have mattered to me at all if you were a black person with low income. Then again, I don't put people in a box and make assumptions.
But you do.

Welfare is used by humans. The system is broken. Broken people are trying to utilize it.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

The Republicans under Trump depend on identity politics. Mexican immigrants are an existential threat because they supposedly take white people's jobs; all Muslims are supposedly ticking time bombs; the administration has made a point of cutting funding, instituting bans and lifting anti-discrimination policies for anyone who isn't a white, straight Christian male.

So don't give me that whining about Democrats and identity politics, because the Republicans love identity politics. It's just a question of whether it's the inclusive kind, like the Democrats offer, or the bigoted kind, like the Republicans offer.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
The Republicans under Trump depend on identity politics. Mexican immigrants are an existential threat because they supposedly take white people's jobs; all Muslims are supposedly ticking time bombs; the administration has made a point of cutting funding, instituting bans and lifting anti-discrimination policies for anyone who isn't a white, straight Christian male.

So don't give me that whining about Democrats and identity politics, because the Republicans love identity politics. It's just a question of whether it's the inclusive kind, like the Democrats offer, or the bigoted kind, like the Republicans offer.

It is pretty amusing how conservatives simultaneously support a candidate who is defined by his lifetime of race baiting and then accuse others of playing identity politics.

Then they wear T-shirts that say 'fuck your feelings' while simultaneously saying they only supported Trump because liberals talked down to them.

lol. these fucking guys sometimes.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

Fucking this