Trump, the King of the Jews.

DrunkenSano

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2008
Maybe Trump really is the antichrist, lol. Which I guess means the end of days is coming!

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
BTW, so where are those evangelists and conservative Christians that voted for this sham of a man when their "answer to their prayers in the form of a racist misogynist" is in dire need of them to publicly support him and his efforts to..........MAGA? Too embarrassed to be held accountable? Too busy praying that Trump will somehow "see the light" and concentrate more on riling up his base against those heathen abortionist gay loving ungodly librules?

It's like how they stayed quiet over their priests preying on their own children.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Thoroughly disappointed then, I exptected the anti christ to be in the genius range, not the retarded range.

Yeah, I always thought the Antichrist would be more...urbane. The later Omen movies (and The Rolling Stones, come to think of it - 'a man of wealth and taste'?) really mislead me. But I guess Satan is smart like that - clever misdirection.

Reactions: cytg111

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
He also retweeted that he's the second coming of God. And now this:

“I am the chosen one.”

It is possible that he really thinks he's the result of God blowing his second load, Mary being the first. :D

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
This person, and Trump now along with him, is saying that the Jews in Israel believe Trump is the 2nd coming of Christ/God.
Please keep in mind the Jews do not believe in the 1st coming of Christ/God.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Yeah, I always thought the Antichrist would be more...urbane. The later Omen movies (and The Rolling Stones, come to think of it - 'a man of wealth and taste'?) really mislead me. But I guess Satan is smart like that - clever misdirection.
Whats really puzzling you is the nature of my game... How the hell can anyone NOT love rockn roll...

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Thoroughly disappointed then, I exptected the anti christ to be in the genius range, not the retarded range.

the only purpose of the antichrist is to precipitate war between the muslims and the jews in the "Holy Land," if you are to believe the rantings of psychopathic evangelicals and other zealots around the world.

An utter retard at the helm of the most powerful nuclear state in the world is a pretty good means to accomplish that. So yes: people literally believe this of Trump, and is actually why they support him. It is why evangelicals and such should never be courted for their opinions on anything, let alone leadership positions at any level of government, anywhere. These sociopaths actually envy the power structures that you see in Saudi Arabia and Iran.

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
Some twitter humor:

Sources close to Ivanka and Jared say they are uncomfortable with the characterization of Donald Trump as God and that they worked hard behind the scenes to stop the creation of a giant golden calf in his image.

Make it a golden pig, they'll worship it. :D

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
Would like to see the Giant Golden Calf in Trump's Image being made. Will his rapid Trump Dick Suckers worship and bow down to his Image?:eek:o_O
Would the Christian Right turn 180 degrees aground and now declare Trump to be the Antichrist?

Say wasn't there a Movie series about the Antichrist becoming POTUS?

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Would like to see the Giant Golden Calf in Trump's Image being made. Will his rapid Trump Dick Suckers worship and bow down to his Image?:eek:o_O
Would the Christian Right turn 180 degrees aground and now declare Trump to be the Antichrist?

Say wasn't there a Movie series about the Antichrist becoming POTUS?

Short answer... Yes.

1566453635910.png

1566453656581.png

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018

"Oh but he didn't say that about himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" No, he just retweeted something that says that and he thanked them for it.

I hope none of you disloyal Jews attack the New Christ again. Yes that friggin well is sarcasm.

It's only a matter of time, Before Trump tries to bring back slavery, and pitch it as "the greatest minority employment program ever!"